Identity Verification

rasia_m

All sellers paying 20% of their selling revenue then why fiverr do not give any important to us because sellers are not united!!

In customer service, the buyer is always the boss that’s why CS cares more about buyers…

this thinking is wrong. They do buy our any service that not means they do any favor on us. If Farmer do not cultivate the crop then how the buyers will buy and eat…

sorry but i do not agree to this concept.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this thinking is wrong. They do buy our any service that not means they do any favor on us. If Farmer do not cultivate the crop then how the buyers will buy and eat…

sorry but i do not agree to this concept.

sorry but i do nit agree to this concept.

Okay and that’s fine if you do not agree…

can they guarantee us. they will provide security on our personal data and they will not use that for any other purpose?

if they will give me written document then i can give. I am sure they will not as their past record. Fiverr do not important for seller.

if they will give me written document then i can give.

They are not obligated to provide a written document. (Highly doubt they’ll furnish one) However, they are obligated in protecting their users’ information. A breach of trust & confidentiality is never a good thing for companies.

if they will give me written document then i can give.

They are not obligated to provide a written document. (Highly doubt they’ll furnish one) However, they are obligated in protecting their users’ information. A breach of trust & confidentiality is never a good thing for companies.

Who will protect our personal data information to the fiverr? is any statement, they will not use our data to any other purpose such as marketing, data mining etc.etc.

i had heard some rumors , many fiverr staff have seller account and they are also working on fiverr as seller too. So if our data do get leaked by them. Who will take responsibility. My uncle is Supreme court lawyer and He had handled a case in our country on Aadhar universal ID. And court has banned the govt. issued rules. Because govt. said, they do not protect our data to third party.

Guest offlinehelpers

fiverr don’t have guts to do this for buyers

We are spending money that’s why they want to keep buyers like me and others happy…Its all for a safe marketplace…Some smart buyers like me would signup as a seller to see what’s going on the seller’s side before we ask customer service to make changes because I see alot buyers signing up as sellers to test the sellers side and see what’s really happening on the seller’s side before asking customer service to make any change…

Some smart buyers like me would signup as a seller

Everyone who signs up can buy and sell - you’re not smart in any way. 😉

before asking customer service to make any change…

Yeah right - like that happened. 😶

I explained last night that we’re all buyers and sellers. Stop putting other sellers down - we’re your potential buyers.

Some smart buyers like me would signup as a seller

Everyone who signs up can buy and sell - you’re not smart in any way. 😉

before asking customer service to make any change…

Yeah right - like that happened. 😶

I explained last night that we’re all buyers and sellers. Stop putting other sellers down - we’re your potential buyers.

you’re not smart in any way.

@offlinehelpers Thanks for the rude compliment…

Who will protect our personal data information to the fiverr? is any statement, they will not use our data to any other purpose such as marketing, data mining etc.etc.

i had heard some rumors , many fiverr staff have seller account and they are also working on fiverr as seller too. So if our data do get leaked by them. Who will take responsibility. My uncle is Supreme court lawyer and He had handled a case in our country on Aadhar universal ID. And court has banned the govt. issued rules. Because govt. said, they do not protect our data to third party.

The privacy statement is included ToS.

My uncle is Supreme court lawyer and He had handled a case in our country on Aadhar universal ID. And court has banned the govt. issued rules. Because govt. said, they do not protect our data to third party.

I’m not sure if your powerful uncle can assist with this one. When you joined the website you agreed to their terms; we all did.

My uncle is Supreme court lawyer and He had handled a case in our country on Aadhar universal ID. And court has banned the govt. issued rules. Because govt. said, they do not protect our data to third party.

I’m not sure if your powerful uncle can assist with this one. When you joined the website you agreed to their terms; we all did.

I’m not sure if your powerful uncle can assist with this one.

Aw, don’t burst his bubble about his uncle.

i am not talking about here… i just give that reference of about data protection.

haha interesting point. :rofl:

rude compliment

I don’t think that was meant as any kind of compliment.

offlinehelpers has a point. It doesn’t require any special skill to become a buyer or seller on here. What’s hard is actually making sales.

@somaginer1996 @offlinehelpers

Why do you guys both worry about something that is beyond your control?..

Sellers do not have any control on how fiverr features are implemented…Its the full time employees at Fiverr that have more weight on fiverr features…

If someone is rude to me I just laugh it out and move on because I cannot start sweating over someone does not know anything about me…That’s why I laughed at @offlinehelpers rude comment about me

Sellers do not have any control on how fiverr features are implemented…Its the full time employees at Fiverr that have more weight on fiverr features…

If someone is rude to me I just laugh it out and move on because I cannot start sweating over someone does not know anything about me…That’s why I laughed at @offlinehelpers rude comment about me

Can you quote anywhere in my comment where I said that I’m worried about the fiverr features?

Sellers do not have any control on how fiverr features are implemented

You seem to think that you do.

haha interesting point. :rofl:

it’s not about the power bdy. we must stand for ourself. We do pay 20% to our sells for use the fiverr. So it’s not Free.

2nd. Why fiverr do not protect our sells to the buyers. Buyer do take refund after the order complete.

3rd. Why the ID verification rules for sellers only - why that will not apply on buyers?

Guest offlinehelpers

I wasn’t actually rude - you said you were smart to sign up as a buyer, I said you weren’t - not rude at all. I mean it’s not actually that difficult to buy anything on Fiverr really - no ‘smartness’ needed at all.

I wasn’t actually rude - you said you were smart to sign up as a buyer, I said you weren’t - not rude at all. I mean it’s not actually that difficult to buy anything on Fiverr really - no ‘smartness’ needed at all.

I wasn’t actually rude

Here’s proof

you’re not smart in any way. 😉

I’m not worried about it…

it’s not about the power bdy. we must stand for ourself. We do pay 20% to our sells for use the fiverr. So it’s not Free.

2nd. Why fiverr do not protect our sells to the buyers. Buyer do take refund after the order complete.

3rd. Why the ID verification rules for sellers only - why that will not apply on buyers?

I agreed to your concern also. But, I don’t think they will think about us. 🤐

Archived