Not getting impression, views and clicks

ammara_gfx

I am a level 2 seller with 42 reviews. And doing buyer request on daily basis but not getting any click, click and impression. The gig is also active. I don’t no what happened with my gig.

If any one know about this issue then please tell me .

Please check my gig and tell whats wrong.

Thanks

https://www.fiverr.com/ammara_gfx

Please check my gig and tell whats wrong.

Are you marketing and promoting your gig (anywhere other than social media)?

No sir i’m not marketing my gig any where.

Then maybe this is a good time to start doing that. Don’t expect your buyers to randomly find you, go out into the world and find them. If you want sales, you’re going to have to work for them.

Then maybe this is a good time to start doing that. Don’t expect your buyers to randomly find you, go out into the world and find them. If you want sales, you’re going to have to work for them.

Thanks for your Advise Sir 🙂

Try to create your portfolio on other platforms with links to your fiverr account. Showcase your work on places where designs are displayed. Wouldn’t hurt to create a video slideshow with your work and put it on youtube either.

I understand that 1 gig approach might be the best for you, and therefore you might need to make more outside effort for more exposure since you can’t or don’t want to offer more gigs.

Best of luck 👍

Try to create your portfolio on other platforms with links to your fiverr account. Showcase your work on places where designs are displayed. Wouldn’t hurt to create a video slideshow with your work and put it on youtube either.

I understand that 1 gig approach might be the best for you, and therefore you might need to make more outside effort for more exposure since you can’t or don’t want to offer more gigs.

Best of luck 👍

Hello…

I think your gig and offers are nice … quite impressed with your reviews… there is no reason why you wont’ get any buyers eventually … 🙂

all the best 👍

hi … don’t mind my asking it…

but in your reviews one buyer said you sent background material to him/her even before an order was placed…

how does one do that…

email ?

Hello,

sometimes it might help to present some more gigs. Potential customers should have the possibility to chose between different offers. This might lead to a higher conversation rate with your profile!

I wish you all the best for the future. 🙂

Thank you so much…

• 1 year later...

Archived