Don’t get order.How can I get order?

mrffirozod

Dear,

Same problem here I got 1 order after 11month from my facebook. But I didn’t getting any order from fiverr and buyer reques. Can you please check my profile any thing wrong here?

Thank you.

Hello @sujandhali

First what i could do on your profile is Profile Description. Try to retype that with some more information about things what you can do and skills which you have.

Then, you could go and use some Skill Tests related for your Skills. Hope you will pass them and then you have badge near that Skill. With that, client could have more trust in your work.

And also, but this is only my thoughts, now is difficult time for marketing at all. You need to be patient, to share your GIGs on Social Media and try to improve yourself more and more.

Cheers

Hello,

Welcome to Fiverr. 🙂

I checked a little your profile and GIGs. Profile described well, that could be ok.

Profile image can be better without sunglasses. Use some shirt, phone, take a selfie and everything fine 🙂

About GIGS - Try to make some video presentation of your GIG. Record yourself and talk about things which you work. Or for example, like i made, use some whiteboard or any other platform and make presentation video about your skills. Buyers like to watch fast video and see who you are, they don’t have to much time to read all Bio from sellers.

Try to little improve feature images. For last GIG, which you add here, second image is bad quality. First only have PHP sing. Add some basic and important information on it.

For last GIG, try to rewrite packages. For me it is little confuse what you give for standard and what for premium package.

And one of the importnat things, sorry for write on the end - TAGS/Keywords. Find the best keywords which describe what you work. have in mind that, what you can type in search bar to find your self, which words… Think about it.

Let;s try this option for start 🙂

I hope that understand, i wrote a little long text. Wish you luck!

Very helpful information, thanks for sharing!

Hello @sujandhali

First what i could do on your profile is Profile Description. Try to retype that with some more information about things what you can do and skills which you have.

Then, you could go and use some Skill Tests related for your Skills. Hope you will pass them and then you have badge near that Skill. With that, client could have more trust in your work.

And also, but this is only my thoughts, now is difficult time for marketing at all. You need to be patient, to share your GIGs on Social Media and try to improve yourself more and more.

Cheers

Very Informative tips. Thank you so much and take love <3

Very Informative tips. Thank you so much and take love <3

Also, for me I’m just getting used to the forum and what everything really does and noticed in this box, look at the bar and where the paperclip is, you can insert a hyperlink to your Fiverr page. This may help people click, also mess around with all of the functions.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, i have a question. I am a new seller and i have 153 views but no orders, is this normal?

There is no “normal”. Every seller’s experience will be different, depending solely upon how they choose to manage their services, and promote them to their target customers. Sellers are not guaranteed sales, here on Fiverr, just because they have gigs.

Hello,

Welcome to Fiverr. 🙂

I checked a little your profile and GIGs. Profile described well, that could be ok.

Profile image can be better without sunglasses. Use some shirt, phone, take a selfie and everything fine 🙂

About GIGS - Try to make some video presentation of your GIG. Record yourself and talk about things which you work. Or for example, like i made, use some whiteboard or any other platform and make presentation video about your skills. Buyers like to watch fast video and see who you are, they don’t have to much time to read all Bio from sellers.

Try to little improve feature images. For last GIG, which you add here, second image is bad quality. First only have PHP sing. Add some basic and important information on it.

For last GIG, try to rewrite packages. For me it is little confuse what you give for standard and what for premium package.

And one of the importnat things, sorry for write on the end - TAGS/Keywords. Find the best keywords which describe what you work. have in mind that, what you can type in search bar to find your self, which words… Think about it.

thank you for this valuable words.

Hello,

Welcome to Fiverr. 🙂

hi, im a new comer so i did not get any oeder yet please help me https://www.fiverr.com/aestheticme

Well, quite good profile.

Main thing, you need to respond faster on messages, as you have 11 hours average time, that is bad and affect your rating.

Also, I m not sure that this sentence works good for you - " As a freelancer, I have not completed any job as yet as I have not done."

First, grammaticaly it is not good write, and second, but probably more important - How someone can give job to you, if you didn’t work on that before. If you have 12 years of experience, you probably have some work done before, which you can give as portfolio links.

Check these and write me if you need any help.

how to check our respond time?

Dear,

Same problem here I got 1 order after 11month from my facebook. But I didn’t getting any order from fiverr and buyer reques. Can you please check my profile any thing wrong here?

Thank you.

as a same problem of me.

i have make a gig in last 1 week.but i didn’t getting any order.

give me your kind information please

• 3 weeks later...

@positiveboby sir first of all i want to say you you are a very kind and great person.I have read so many articles in this forum much of them are rude and just don’t want to help you but you give your time even check their profile and helped them.I learned a lot from you thank you sooo much sir.I really pray for your good health.Please pray for me too sir.
Thank you sir.

@positiveboby sir first of all i want to say you you are a very kind and great person.I have read so many articles in this forum much of them are rude and just don’t want to help you but you give your time even check their profile and helped them.I learned a lot from you thank you sooo much sir.I really pray for your good health.Please pray for me too sir.

Thank you sir.

You are welcome! 🙂

I just spent some time to help people here, as I know how difficult was that for me on the beginning. And I know how every single word could help us here and give us some new input, idea.

Also, I have guys who helped me a lot when i came here. So, I didn’t ever forget that to them and i feel that I ed to share my experience from Fiverr for these years with new guys which start.

Just keep working and NEVER give up

You are welcome! 🙂

I just spent some time to help people here, as I know how difficult was that for me on the beginning. And I know how every single word could help us here and give us some new input, idea.

Also, I have guys who helped me a lot when i came here. So, I didn’t ever forget that to them and i feel that I ed to share my experience from Fiverr for these years with new guys which start.

Just keep working and NEVER give up

You are awesome sir.

There is no “normal”. Every seller’s experience will be different, depending solely upon how they choose to manage their services, and promote them to their target customers. Sellers are not guaranteed sales, here on Fiverr, just because they have gigs.

There is no “normal”.

YES.

20 charachterss

Archived