Don’t get order.How can I get order?

mrffirozod

Hello !!
I am new seller here… 😀
I have got 2 orders till now.but now from one month…i haven’t got any order…
Try to Promote My gigs on Instagram,Facebook, Twitter .But Can not get any response from Buyer 😦 I am very upset for that.Can anyone give me more suggestion for get order?
This is My Latest GIGs…

PHP Web Developing

Give Me your Suggestion How to more improve IT !!! :hugs:

I am web Developer.I have an experience about web Developing(php,mysql,jquery,ajax,html,css).
if anyone interested to see my profile then Please click here.

Advance
Thank You 😘

Hello,

Welcome to Fiverr. 🙂

I checked a little your profile and GIGs. Profile described well, that could be ok.
Profile image can be better without sunglasses. Use some shirt, phone, take a selfie and everything fine 🙂

About GIGS - Try to make some video presentation of your GIG. Record yourself and talk about things which you work. Or for example, like i made, use some whiteboard or any other platform and make presentation video about your skills. Buyers like to watch fast video and see who you are, they don’t have to much time to read all Bio from sellers.

Try to little improve feature images. For last GIG, which you add here, second image is bad quality. First only have PHP sing. Add some basic and important information on it.

For last GIG, try to rewrite packages. For me it is little confuse what you give for standard and what for premium package.

And one of the importnat things, sorry for write on the end - TAGS/Keywords. Find the best keywords which describe what you work. have in mind that, what you can type in search bar to find your self, which words… Think about it.

Let;s try this option for start 🙂

I hope that understand, i wrote a little long text. Wish you luck!

Hello,

Welcome to Fiverr. 🙂

I checked a little your profile and GIGs. Profile described well, that could be ok.

Profile image can be better without sunglasses. Use some shirt, phone, take a selfie and everything fine 🙂

About GIGS - Try to make some video presentation of your GIG. Record yourself and talk about things which you work. Or for example, like i made, use some whiteboard or any other platform and make presentation video about your skills. Buyers like to watch fast video and see who you are, they don’t have to much time to read all Bio from sellers.

Try to little improve feature images. For last GIG, which you add here, second image is bad quality. First only have PHP sing. Add some basic and important information on it.

For last GIG, try to rewrite packages. For me it is little confuse what you give for standard and what for premium package.

And one of the importnat things, sorry for write on the end - TAGS/Keywords. Find the best keywords which describe what you work. have in mind that, what you can type in search bar to find your self, which words… Think about it.

Thank You !!

Try to Update My GIGs…

Already Do many things 🙂 :heart_eyes::hugs:

• 1 year later...

Hello,

Welcome to Fiverr. 🙂

Great & informative.

• 2 months later...

Hello,

Welcome to Fiverr. 🙂

Hi Please tell me about seller i am new here check my gig and profile

• 1 month later...

Hello,

Welcome to Fiverr. 🙂

Thank you! It’s helpful!

Hi I cannot get orders please help me

Hello,

I m sorry to hear that. I m checking you profile and here is what I see on first look…

You 2 GIGs are about PowerPoint presentation and Data Entry, good. But your SKills on profile are Photoedit, Photography, Webdesign. Video Edit… I m not sure that your Skills match your GIGs. Check it.

Then, try to rewrite you profile description… For example - “I am a beautiful presentation designer…” - better use “I am a highly professional presentation designer.”,

And I hope that you send all daily Job requests for projects related to your knowledge and skills.

Try these and IMPROVE yourself daily.

Wish you luck! 🙂

Hello,

I m sorry to hear that. I m checking you profile and here is what I see on first look…

You 2 GIGs are about PowerPoint presentation and Data Entry, good. But your SKills on profile are Photoedit, Photography, Webdesign. Video Edit… I m not sure that your Skills match your GIGs. Check it.

Then, try to rewrite you profile description… For example - “I am a beautiful presentation designer…” - better use “I am a highly professional presentation designer.”,

And I hope that you send all daily Job requests for projects related to your knowledge and skills.

Try these and IMPROVE yourself daily.

Wish you luck! 🙂

Thanks for telling me my mistakes. I was edit my Skills and Descriptions. Now you can check and inform me all thing is good or not

Thanks again 🙂:heart:

Thanks for telling me my mistakes. I was edit my Skills and Descriptions. Now you can check and inform me all thing is good or not

Thanks again 🙂

You’re welcome. That is much better now. 🙂

Try to follow also what i write in messages earlier on this task… Follow keywords, tags,etc…

And sure, share your GIG on social media, with relevant hashtags.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Welcome to Fiverr. 🙂

Hi,

i am also facing the same problem. I have completed 2 orders in November 2019 and since then I am not getting any order. I visit regularly to buyer request but no jobs. How will I get new work. I would really be grateful if you could please check my GIG and advise as to how to again get orders.

Hi,

i am also facing the same problem. I have completed 2 orders in November 2019 and since then I am not getting any order. I visit regularly to buyer request but no jobs. How will I get new work. I would really be grateful if you could please check my GIG and advise as to how to again get orders.

Hello @trimcom

Could you put your profile link?

Well, quite good profile.

Main thing, you need to respond faster on messages, as you have 11 hours average time, that is bad and affect your rating.

Also, I m not sure that this sentence works good for you - " As a freelancer, I have not completed any job as yet as I have not done."

First, grammaticaly it is not good write, and second, but probably more important - How someone can give job to you, if you didn’t work on that before. If you have 12 years of experience, you probably have some work done before, which you can give as portfolio links.

Check these and write me if you need any help.

Well, quite good profile.

Main thing, you need to respond faster on messages, as you have 11 hours average time, that is bad and affect your rating.

Also, I m not sure that this sentence works good for you - " As a freelancer, I have not completed any job as yet as I have not done."

First, grammaticaly it is not good write, and second, but probably more important - How someone can give job to you, if you didn’t work on that before. If you have 12 years of experience, you probably have some work done before, which you can give as portfolio links.

Check these and write me if you need any help.

Thanks for your advise. The reason for 11 hours response time is I have received two mails which was not from a buyer and I thought not to answer it. That has graded down my response time. Earlier it was 1 hour. I have asked this from the customer support and they say that this is calculated on the average that they consider in every intervals.

For your advise on my profile, I agree with you and have changed the same. Hope with this I may be able to get some work.

Can you suggest some more tips as to how I will get the works again as this is quite a long time without any work.

Thanks for your advise. The reason for 11 hours response time is I have received two mails which was not from a buyer and I thought not to answer it. That has graded down my response time. Earlier it was 1 hour. I have asked this from the customer support and they say that this is calculated on the average that they consider in every intervals.

For your advise on my profile, I agree with you and have changed the same. Hope with this I may be able to get some work.

Can you suggest some more tips as to how I will get the works again as this is quite a long time without any work.

Ok, good.

Try to make some video presentation of your work… Something which will attract potential clients.

Also, I hope that you send every day Buyer requests?

IMPORTANT - share your GIG and profile on Social Media.

Ok, good.

Try to make some video presentation of your work… Something which will attract potential clients.

Also, I hope that you send every day Buyer requests?

IMPORTANT - share your GIG and profile on Social Media.

Regarding Video Presentation, I would request you to kindly share a sample presentation for me to know how and what is to be done.

Regarding sending buyer request, yes. I send buyer requests everyday without fail and for 2-3 times a day.

Regarding Video Presentation, I would request you to kindly share a sample presentation for me to know how and what is to be done.

Regarding sending buyer request, yes. I send buyer requests everyday without fail and for 2-3 times a day.

Sorry, it would be much better if you can search and check how other sellers work with videos 🙂

I think that is a lot good from me that I give you some advice… It would be to much if i go and research for the best video presentation for you.

We need to work all day, to improve our self daily, if we want to success as Freelancer.

So, just Google, read, learn and work. And repeat all every single day. Clients will come, no worry. 🙂

Sorry, it would be much better if you can search and check how other sellers work with videos 🙂

I think that is a lot good from me that I give you some advice… It would be to much if i go and research for the best video presentation for you.

We need to work all day, to improve our self daily, if we want to success as Freelancer.

So, just Google, read, learn and work. And repeat all every single day. Clients will come, no worry. 🙂

Thank you very much for your time and advise. I am really grateful to you.

thank you once again

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Welcome to Fiverr. 🙂

Same problem, Brother can check my gig have any thing wrong. I didn’t get any order from long tim.

Same problem, Brother can check my gig have any thing wrong. I didn’t get any order from long tim.

Hello @sujandhali

I saw your profile and there is really good, if you ask me.

What you can check - test per your skills, some little better SEO for your GIG (find good keyword/phrase for your business and use that in Title, description, tags, etc), and maybe video presentation.

But, what I thin k that could be problem on your side - world situation in this moment. You work with Flyers, which are marketing element. Situation in the world about Covid-19 is not good, and I m not sure how much people will do marketing these days.

Maybe you could be patient thee days and work on some bonus skills or improve your self more in detail about Flyer design.

Kind regards

Hello @sujandhali

I saw your profile and there is really good, if you ask me.

What you can check - test per your skills, some little better SEO for your GIG (find good keyword/phrase for your business and use that in Title, description, tags, etc), and maybe video presentation.

But, what I thin k that could be problem on your side - world situation in this moment. You work with Flyers, which are marketing element. Situation in the world about Covid-19 is not good, and I m not sure how much people will do marketing these days.

Maybe you could be patient thee days and work on some bonus skills or improve your self more in detail about Flyer design.

Kind regards

Thanks lot I really motivated from your advice.

Here I am a new seller. I get no order. How can I get an order, I would be very happy if you check my profile.https://www.fiverr.com/wdasraful?up_rollout=true

Hello @wdasraful

I m looking at your profile and can’t see any specific thing that you made mistake. I could write to you similar to other guys what i wrote.

So, first try to retype description of your GIGS and profile. Try to find the best keyword for your GIG and take that word in Title, Description, tags, etc.

Main thing about all is promotion - share your GIGs on Social Media, send offers to Buyer requests and keep learining and improve your self.

Kind regard

Archived