Check my gig improvement

coolwebdevelop

I wake up in the morning and saw an order, I tried to contact him but he is not online. He gave me username and password but not working, I’m not taking any order cause I’m going to abroad for a few days. He gave me order but not talk to me before order. My completion rate already 92% only for this kind of order. What can I do now? Please advise me, thanks.

**I complete that work with 5 rating, she is very nice lady.

I wake up in the morning and saw an order, I tried to contact him but he is not online. He gave me username and password but not working, I’m not taking any order cause I’m going to abroad for a few days. He gave me order but not talk to me before order. My completion rate already 92% only for this kind of order. What can I do now? Please advise me, thanks.

**I complete that work with 5 rating, she is very nice lady.

I’m not taking any order cause I’m going to abroad for a few days.

Because you are not taking orders now you need to ask customer support to cancel the order. Then go on vacation mode.

You can’t force buyers to contact you before placing an order. If you’re not accepting orders, you should have turned vacation mode on.

Right now, you can either cancel the order, or you can try to get the necessary info to complete it.

For the future, allow yourself time for completion, set the gig to 5 days, 7 days etc.

You can also set mandatory fields the client need to fill in when you create/edit a gig!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Here is a perspective from a client that doesn’t have a clue when it comes to websites 😉

1. Your Gig title might be too specific. " Will Make Your Website Design Live With Elementor Pro"
    Consider keeping it simple so potential clients who are not tech savvy can find you.

2. I don’t think you need that video for your gig. It’s distracting. You should focus on an awesome gig image. Or do a gig video portfolio of sites you have built. ( you want those clients to click on your gig)

3. Your gig description and introduction needs a bit of work. You have a few mistakes in it.

Love your tag line 👍

Hope that helps a bit. Good luck.

From what I see your gig looks great. Are you posting daily to buyers requests?

Also try to take advantage of having more gigs, for wider audience and niches.

This one could use a better description. 🙂 https://www.fiverr.com/coolwebdevelop/design-responsive-landing-and-squeeze-page?ref_ctx_id=115eb56a-7676-4472-87ff-167d3bda047e

Good luck

thanks a lot. I’ll try to follow your advice.

Hi,

Here is a perspective from a client that doesn’t have a clue when it comes to websites 😉

1. Your Gig title might be too specific. " Will Make Your Website Design Live With Elementor Pro"

Consider keeping it simple so potential clients who are not tech savvy can find you.

2. I don’t think you need that video for your gig. It’s distracting. You should focus on an awesome gig image. Or do a gig video portfolio of sites you have built. ( you want those clients to click on your gig)

3. Your gig description and introduction needs a bit of work. You have a few mistakes in it.

Love your tag line 👍

Hope that helps a bit. Good luck.

thanks. It’s my pleasure that you read my gig and watch video, I’ll try to improve it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Friend…that attached link is not correctly.we can’t access to your manage gig apnel…remove that link and attach screenshot of stats if you want.also as i know these days are summer season.in summer orders can be reduce.

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

Archived