Level 2 to new seller leads to low buyers request :frowning_face:

jaimin_vaidya

Hello, I was level 2 seller (last week) and due to violating fiverr’s policy i became level 1 seller.
(I have only posted in Buyer’s request section to get SEO on my gig to make it rank up… but unfortunately it make me level 1 seller 😂)
and then because of monthly evaluation I became “New Seller” !
(due to 1 star rating i got 1 Month ago 😑 )

and now i can’t see too many buyer request as before… there are hardly 30 request (by combining 7 different category) previously it was around 1,500 requests.

So can anyone tell me is it (low buyer’s request) because of my lower level or there is any other reason??

Hello, I was level 2 seller (last week) and due to violating fiverr’s policy i became level 1 seller.

(I have only posted in Buyer’s request section to get SEO on my gig to make it rank up… but unfortunately it make me level 1 seller 😂)

and then because of monthly evaluation I became “New Seller” !

(due to 1 star rating i got 1 Month ago 😑 )

and now i can’t see too many buyer request as before… there are hardly 30 request (by combining 7 different category) previously it was around 1,500 requests.

So can anyone tell me is it (low buyer’s request) because of my lower level or there is any other reason??

I have only posted in Buyer’s request section to get SEO on my gig to make it rank up… but unfortunately it make me level 1 seller 😂)

Did you put your GIG in “buyer’s requests”? ---- Very bad, do not do it anymore!, …please.

I have only posted in Buyer’s request section to get SEO on my gig to make it rank up… but unfortunately it make me level 1 seller 😂)

Did you put your GIG in “buyer’s requests”? ---- Very bad, do not do it anymore!, …please.

It was only for doing SEO on my gig… and it is totally fair to ask someone to do seo.

I did not intend to promote my gig through buyers request.

and i have seen some request which has gig link for reference to their project.

Archived