How do 'Buyer's Requests' work?

Hello!

Since I’m new on Fiverr, I’ve been checking Buyer’s Requests constantly to try to find something that matches my skills to apply and maybe get my first order. I have only seen 3 or 4 different ones come up over the few days I’ve been a member (they haven’t been many, maybe 4 or 5 days?).

Do sellers only see Buyer’s Requests that match their “filters” on their Gigs? If so, is there any way for me to edit my keywords? Or how does it work?

Thanks! 🙂

Hello!

Since I’m new on Fiverr, I’ve been checking Buyer’s Requests constantly to try to find something that matches my skills to apply and maybe get my first order. I have only seen 3 or 4 different ones come up over the few days I’ve been a member (they haven’t been many, maybe 4 or 5 days?).

Do sellers only see Buyer’s Requests that match their “filters” on their Gigs? If so, is there any way for me to edit my keywords? Or how does it work?

Thanks! 🙂

Hello Natasha and welcome to Fiverr!

Do sellers only see Buyer’s Requests that match their “filters” on their Gigs?

You will only see requests that fall in the same sub categories as the gigs you have. So in your case these would be “Translation” and “Transcription”. Also, since you are a new seller, the number of requests are limited. Once you become a Level 1 seller, that number increases quite substantially.

Best of luck!

Hello Natasha and welcome to Fiverr!

Do sellers only see Buyer’s Requests that match their “filters” on their Gigs?

You will only see requests that fall in the same sub categories as the gigs you have. So in your case these would be “Translation” and “Transcription”. Also, since you are a new seller, the number of requests are limited. Once you become a Level 1 seller, that number increases quite substantially.

Best of luck!

Hi, thank you!

Aww ok. I didn’t know Buyer Requests were limited getting started. That makes sense.

Thanks for the info 🙂

Hi, Natasha! 🙂

I just wanted to share this information with you about BR.

There have been quite a lot of posts recently about low numbers of Buyer Requests. This is a different topic entirely from spam in BR and you can read about that elsewhere, so this is not about that issue. This is not an official statement but I can give out some general information based on what has been observed about Buyer Requests. If this does not resolve your issues, you may try self-promotion instead or contact Support. For other FAQ’s about Buyer Requests including Support comments s…

Archived