How to block a specific buyer to buy my gigs?

kingofdisco

I had the same problem with a buyer recently and I told him I could not fill his order, to request a mutual cancellation and I would refund his money. He came back and ordered again later so I told him flat out I was never going to fill any orders from him so to stop ordering. He finally got the message. Until Fiverr puts in a “DECLINE OFFER” button, you will have to do it this way.

I had the same problem with a buyer recently and I told him I could not fill his order, to request a mutual cancellation and I would refund his money. He came back and ordered again later so I told him flat out I was never going to fill any orders from him so to stop ordering. He finally got the message. Until Fiverr puts in a “DECLINE OFFER” button, you will have to do it this way.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

A “decline offer” button would be great! That’s so much better than mutual cancellation, in case that has an impact on our ratings! There is a buyer who ordered my gig, then tried to change the terms for the work, while insulting me in the process. We mutually cancelled but he/she keeps writing to me. I’m afraid that my logical response will win out and he/she will re-order. Guess I should not respond but I feel I need to defend myself. Just trying to help the person understand because otherwise I think they will order from me again or do the same thing to another Fiverr person.

• 4 months later...

I have a buyer who has messaged me roughly 700 times, and I haven’t been able to block him. I’ve told him repeatedly to stop, and he just keeps messaging me. I’m ready to close my Fiverr account because of this. Seriously, I’ve contacted customer support and gotten no response from them. Why can’t we just block someone like we do with any other site. Some people just can’t take a hint.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived