How to block a specific buyer to buy my gigs?

kingofdisco

there is a buyer he is an fragglesrock i always do what i have written in my gig but he always come up with some shit. Is there anyway i can block him from my gig or fiverr is only supporting the buyers and sellers are nothing to them?

[sheriffs Note: Please refrain from referring to someone based on their geographic location, ancestry, etc… Thank you.]

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

you can block him from future contact but that won’t stop him from trying to order or when the ignore goes off he will try and contact you again. believe me i know this all to well. a seller who orders off you only to either not rate you or bash your work. The only thing you can do is document the next issue you have like madmoo said.

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

you can block him from future contact but that won’t stop him from trying to order or when the ignore goes off he will try and contact you again. believe me i know this all to well. a seller who orders off you only to either not rate you or bash your work. The only thing you can do is document the next issue you have like madmoo said.

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

He is effecting my ratings i dont know what people expect to do for $5 even if you did your best they come up with some very lame excuse. We are sellers it doesnt mean we d ont work hard there should be a support team on fiverr who support sellers because :S Thanks a lot madmoo i will try my best to explain him now that i cannot work on his order becuase i am not worth it its better for him to order from some other seller.!

I had the same problem with a buyer recently and I told him I could not fill his order, to request a mutual cancellation and I would refund his money. He came back and ordered again later so I told him flat out I was never going to fill any orders from him so to stop ordering. He finally got the message. Until Fiverr puts in a “DECLINE OFFER” button, you will have to do it this way.

I had the same problem with a buyer recently and I told him I could not fill his order, to request a mutual cancellation and I would refund his money. He came back and ordered again later so I told him flat out I was never going to fill any orders from him so to stop ordering. He finally got the message. Until Fiverr puts in a “DECLINE OFFER” button, you will have to do it this way.

Archived