Hiya! I'm Tari, and I'm very new! xD

Hello there! I’m Tari. 😃 I decided to try fiverr over the summer because all the jobs I’m interested in somehow think if you’re just barely under 18 you should not be allowed to touch anything, even though it’s perfectly legal to work at 16 and I’m 17 and would very much like to start saving up for life stuff (like college or my first house or a new laptop) instead of wasting away doing nothing during the summer.
Here’s my first gig. ^^ I may also put up one for voiceovers or vocal tuning in the future.
https://www.fiverr.com/tarimoon/edit-up-to-2000-words-of-anything
I’d really appreciate it if you could support me!

Hello there! I’m Tari. 😃 I decided to try fiverr over the summer because all the jobs I’m interested in somehow think if you’re just barely under 18 you should not be allowed to touch anything, even though it’s perfectly legal to work at 16 and I’m 17 and would very much like to start saving up for life stuff (like college or my first house or a new laptop) instead of wasting away doing nothing during the summer.

Here’s my first gig. ^^ I may also put up one for voiceovers or vocal tuning in the future.

How would you like us to support you? Shall I send you a digital cup of coffee? Do you need a plane ticket to Fiji? Do you need help building a survival shelter?

Perhaps you could be more specific. 😉

How would you like us to support you? Shall I send you a digital cup of coffee? Do you need a plane ticket to Fiji? Do you need help building a survival shelter?

Perhaps you could be more specific. 😉 But, what I really mean is that I would love it if someone took me up on my gig. I know it’s very unlikely since it’s my first, I don’t have an English degree, and I just got here, but doesn’t hurt to mention it! 🙂

Haha. Well, all of those would be nice. 😉 But, what I really mean is that I would love it if someone took me up on my gig. I know it’s very unlikely since it’s my first, I don’t have an English degree, and I just got here, but doesn’t hurt to mention it! 🙂

The only people who will ultimately place orders from your gigs are the people who need those services. Are you reaching out to the people who need your services?

The only people who will ultimately place orders from your gigs are the people who need those services. Are you reaching out to the people who need your services?

Yes. I bet there’s a better way to do that, though.

Yes. I bet there’s a better way to do that, though.

There might be. Have you done any research to determine what those better ways might be? 😉

I’ve seen a few people say things about the Buyer’s Request page, making multiple gigs for the same thing, and a portfolio, but I’m not sure where the Buyer’s Request page is.

I’ve seen a few people say things about the Buyer’s Request page, making multiple gigs for the same thing, and a portfolio, but I’m not sure where the Buyer’s Request page is.

You’ll find the Buyer Requests page via the “Selling” drop-down" menu on the top navigation of any Fiverr page.

Hiya, Tari! 😎

There are other young sellers around your age @youssefkamel and @bradencollins10 that are doing exceptionally well on this platform.

even though it’s perfectly legal to work at 16 and I’m 17 and would very much like to start saving up for life stuff (like college or my first house or a new laptop) instead of wasting away doing nothing during the summer.

Very ambitious! :clap:t4: It’s always good to see young entrepreneurs. It definitely beats sitting around playing 🎮

More info about BR. (Note: as a new Seller you’ll only see a few requests)

There have been quite a lot of posts recently about low numbers of Buyer Requests. This is a different topic entirely from spam in BR and you can read about that elsewhere, so this is not about that issue. This is not an official statement but I can give out some general information based on what has been observed about Buyer Requests. If this does not resolve your issues, you may try self-promotion instead or contact Support. For other FAQ’s about Buyer Requests including Support comments s…

All the best with your Fiverr Empire and making 💰.

Do you need a plane ticket to Fiji?

Wow, very generous of you. 😛

Haha. Well, all of those would be nice. 😉 But, what I really mean is that I would love it if someone took me up on my gig. I know it’s very unlikely since it’s my first, I don’t have an English degree, and I just got here, but doesn’t hurt to mention it! 🙂

I would love it if someone took me up on my gig.

This part isn’t really as likely on the forum since the forum has only one place to advertise (in My Fiverr Gigs) and not many buyers find their way to that spot. The forum is really primarily for meaningful discussion, not sales. To stay within the forum rules, you’ll want to keep any requests for orders in My Fiverr Gigs.

I don’t have an English degree

You don’t need one of those! Just the skills that you would need to work on one. 🙂

How would you like us to support you? Shall I send you a digital cup of coffee?

This seems plausible, along with words of encouragement. Here you go and good luck!

Hiya, Tari! 😎

There are other young sellers around your age @youssefkamel and @bradencollins10 that are doing exceptionally well on this platform.

even though it’s perfectly legal to work at 16 and I’m 17 and would very much like to start saving up for life stuff (like college or my first house or a new laptop) instead of wasting away doing nothing during the summer.

Very ambitious! :clap:t4: It’s always good to see young entrepreneurs. It definitely beats sitting around playing 🎮

More info about BR. (Note: as a new Seller you’ll only see a few requests)

There have been quite a lot of posts recently about low numbers of Buyer Requests. This is a different topic entirely from spam in BR and you can read about that elsewhere, so this is not about that issue. This is not an official statement but I can give out some general information based on what has been observed about Buyer Requests. If this does not resolve your issues, you may try self-promotion instead or contact Support. For other FAQ’s about Buyer Requests including Support comments s…

All the best with your Fiverr Empire and making 💰.

Do you need a plane ticket to Fiji?

Wow, very generous of you. 😛

Archived