Sellers Community, I need Help!

rahulgraphics

Hi Sellers,

Does anyone has contacted CS recently? as I am not able to view my past requests and can’t even open the requests that I just created a few minutes ago. Has anyone experienced the same thing?

Looks like Fiverr has updated the Support page too.

Please Help!!!

Thanks
RahulGraphics

It’s not a bug, it appears they re-designed the messaging system.

See this thread where other users are puzzled on how to retrieve old tickets.

I don’t know, Nika. That link works for me every time on desktop and mobile, and it shows all my old tickets. I do have to click Sign In at the top right after going to https://fiverr.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests and then I use my regular Fiverr login. I just stumbled onto it. I’m glad it worked for you, @thecreativeguys! At least that confirms that it might work for some others.

It’s not a bug, it appears they re-designed the messaging system.

See this thread where other users are puzzled on how to retrieve old tickets.

I don’t know, Nika. That link works for me every time on desktop and mobile, and it shows all my old tickets. I do have to click Sign In at the top right after going to https://fiverr.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests and then I use my regular Fiverr login. I just stumbled onto it. I’m glad it worked for you, @thecreativeguys! At least that confirms that it might work for some others.

I am already signed in. But whenever I click on my old requests the page takes me back to create a new request.

Weird Behavior of the Support Page!!

I am already signed in. But whenever I click on my old requests the page takes me back to create a new request.

Weird Behavior of the Support Page!!

Yeah. I’m in the same boat . I think they designed it that way to make our lives harder. Which sucks, because I like to read old tickets, especially if I run into a similar situation, instead of opening a new ticket.

Try it on your mobile.

Yeah. I’m in the same boat . I think they designed it that way to make our lives harder. Which sucks, because I like to read old tickets, especially if I run into a similar situation, instead of opening a new ticket.

Try it on your mobile.

I will try it on my mobile.

Thanks for responding.

Archived