Pro vs top rated seller badge

hi i had a conversation yesterday with few sellers on fiverr where we discussed main-goals and what we want to achieve as new sellers on this platform : ‘‘fiverr is a market place for talent only’’ ! that was the stating point . well if we take closer look on what define success and quick fiverr winner journey just by examining sucess story’s on fiverr and top rated sellers . so we are tending more to take just a small slice of the benefit since that majority are part time seller only . wish lead us to the conclusion of wish goals we have and what motivate us. fiverr make the half way for us with defining the progress in badges milestone > great but PRO badge is the new trend this year . as a pro designer i would love to submit my proposal if i keep being inspired by the community moving from large platform or promoting fiverr on my one official sites will be absolutely a win win situation. is fiverr holding to improve the pro-bade-opportunity and if fiverr will make its more ways to promote pro talents that need be exposed even more ? please what do you guys think about pro badge vs top rated seller and wish one will have more success ?

hi i had a conversation yesterday with few sellers on fiverr where we discussed main-goals and what we want to achieve as new sellers on this platform : ‘‘fiverr is a market place for talent only’’ ! that was the stating point . well if we take closer look on what define success and quick fiverr winner journey just by examining sucess story’s on fiverr and top rated sellers . so we are tending more to take just a small slice of the benefit since that majority are part time seller only . wish lead us to the conclusion of wish goals we have and what motivate us. fiverr make the half way for us with defining the progress in badges milestone > great but PRO badge is the new trend this year . as a pro designer i would love to submit my proposal if i keep being inspired by the community moving from large platform or promoting fiverr on my one official sites will be absolutely a win win situation. is fiverr holding to improve the pro-bade-opportunity and if fiverr will make its more ways to promote pro talents that need be exposed even more ? please what do you guys think about pro badge vs top rated seller and wish one will have more success ?

please what do you guys think about pro badge vs top rated seller and wish one will have more success ?

As misscrystal said, it’s not one versus the other.

More and more Pro sellers have the TRS badge. So, your objective could be to have both badges 😉

Archived