Is May crazy-busy or what!?

lucycodex

No, I mean that the effect of an Order Cancellation Wear it out after 60 days. Say that you have a cancellation on the 1st of May followed by another cancellation on th 5th. After 60 days, the first cancellation of May will be discarded and after another 5 days the cancellation that happened on the 5th will be discarded.

So every 60 days you can bounce around from one level to the other level all the time.

So every 60 days you can bounce around from one level to the other level all the time.

Yeah, probably. if you don’t get more than a few cancellations and deliver all orders on time you don’t have to worry about losing a level.

My last cancellation was April 20.

If you manage to avoid cancellations till June 21st your cancellation rate should go back to 100%. I’m certains that’s how they work - at least for me. My cancellation rate is 99% after one cancellation.

Hi @lucycodex, thanks for the @. What do you call that? When you write a person’s name and write the @?

My sales have been way better in May than April.

April Sales Average: $17.1333 a day

May Sales Average: $27.49

Days Without Sales April: 10

Days Without Sales May: 2

Cancellations April: 2

Cancellations May: 0

I don’t know if cancellations affects orders.

I think being in the first 4 rows of relevance is #1. Then again, I always wonder if I get the same search results as everyone else. When I search “brand names,” I’m on the first row. I don’t know if everyone gets that result as well.

How much did your order completion rate decreased with each cancellation? I find I lose 1% whenever I refund an order, and have to deliver 5 or 10 to go up by 1%.

I’ve also noticed that I was at 5.0 until a buyer gave me a 4.7. Now I’m at 4.8. I fear the next bad review will put me at 4.7.

What do you call that? When you write a person’s name and write the @?

On most social media sites it’s called a tag :rofl:

I want a long vacation badly but I’m afraid to leave fiverr… I’m not sure what would happen to my level.

Hi Miss Crystal, I too was afraid and took no vacations for the first 5 years, but in the past 2 years I took 2, 10 days each, but I still checked daily to make sure if any new messages came in I’d be able to answer in time. If you are sure to answer them all before going on vacation mode, and making sure your stats are good right before you go,you should be fine.

I hope you can take a well deserved vacation and have a wonderful, relaxing time!

Hi Miss Crystal, I too was afraid and took no vacations for the first 5 years, but in the past 2 years I took 2, 10 days each, but I still checked daily to make sure if any new messages came in I’d be able to answer in time. If you are sure to answer them all before going on vacation mode, and making sure your stats are good right before you go,you should be fine.

I hope you can take a well deserved vacation and have a wonderful, relaxing time!

Thank you blondey! I will probably do that. I’m just afraid your orders for spells will skyrocket out of control if I leave. 😟

To be honest, my Fiverr workflow is insane at the moment. I keep going from dead to fully booked and having to restructure everything.

I was putting zero order periods down to raising my prices. However, quiet periods are being compensated for with increased order revenues and much more enjoyable work. (For the most part).

I have also noticed that there is a really cool psychological effect associated with changing how currencies are displayed in your earnings total. I used to keep everything in dollars. This year, I changed my currency to Euros. As a result, I keep striving to reach my break even point for the month faster and seem to accidentally have doubled by month on month revenue for the year (so far).

To be honest, my Fiverr workflow is insane at the moment. I keep going from dead to fully booked and having to restructure everything.

I was putting zero order periods down to raising my prices. However, quiet periods are being compensated for with increased order revenues and much more enjoyable work. (For the most part).

I have also noticed that there is a really cool psychological effect associated with changing how currencies are displayed in your earnings total. I used to keep everything in dollars. This year, I changed my currency to Euros. As a result, I keep striving to reach my break even point for the month faster and seem to accidentally have doubled by month on month revenue for the year (so far).

I keep going from dead to fully booked and having to restructure everything.

Something to consider when this happens is to extend your gig delivery times little by little when you get busy instead of pausing them.

What happens is that you still get some sales for further down the line and this takes some of the “boom and bust” nature out of things. I used to pause gigs when I got too busy but with this method, I have simply gone from a basic 2 day delivery to 3, then 5, and now 7 days minimum on some gigs and orders keep flowing in. I paused two gigs as they take a lot more initial chatting etc and I dont have time for that at the moment.

Another plus of this method is that those buyers who can wait longer for their chosen seller tend to be nice, polite, appreciative, prepared, organized etc - rather than those who need everything immediately.

Archived