Going to be a level 0 seller tomorrow and it will be a fresh start!

5 years in fiverr with loads of experience, ups and downs and going through the new evaluation system made me jump levels and drop ones too! so i got down from 2 to 1, and then again back to 2 and again 1 and from that tomorrow im afraid ill go to 0 as well.

Im happily taking this as a fresh start and getting ready to climb back to 2 ! whatever my rating or ranking might be, im a passionate of 3D graphics and animation and this is my life. so i do what i love! 😃

ready and waiting…

May I ask, are you still using the same account? It seems that your veteran status would leave you with knowledge. Do you have any advice for those who are new to fiverr and having a fresh start as well?

of course. my account has never been altered or adjusted throughout 2013 rather than the 20 gigs and their content.

May I ask, are you still using the same account? It seems that your veteran status would leave you with knowledge. Do you have any advice for those who are new to fiverr and having a fresh start as well?

and yes, fiverr is all about what you love to do. Dont try to do and sell what you dont know or dont do. Be very patience and dont make money a priority. when creativity and honesty kicks in, money will follow you. that would be my advice. although im with fiverr since 2013, im running my own animation studio since 2002 and has 18 years of industry experience.

😃

and yes, fiverr is all about what you love to do. Dont try to do and sell what you dont know or dont do. Be very patience and dont make money a priority. when creativity and honesty kicks in, money will follow you. that would be my advice. although im with fiverr since 2013, im running my own animation studio since 2002 and has 18 years of industry experience.

😃

Thanks for your input, what gigs have brought you the most success?

You did not tried to find out the reason and improve the area you are lacking?
You should learn from your failure and should not repeat same mistake again and again.
I respect your passion for 3D graphics but professionalism is also important to be successful on Fiverr.

You did not tried to find out the reason and improve the area you are lacking?

You should learn from your failure and should not repeat same mistake again and again.

I respect your passion for 3D graphics but professionalism is also important to be successful on Fiverr.

yes, i found out that my weakness was honesty. and some random , clueless buyers who order 5$ for something thats worth more than 200$ without prior discussing and then cancels the order telling " oh sorry, i didnt thought that would cost that much!"

😃

5 years in fiverr with loads of experience, ups and downs and going through the new evaluation system made me jump levels and drop ones too! so i got down from 2 to 1, and then again back to 2 and again 1 and from that tomorrow im afraid ill go to 0 as well.

Im happily taking this as a fresh start and getting ready to climb back to 2 ! whatever my rating or ranking might be, im a passionate of 3D graphics and animation and this is my life. so i do what i love! 😃

ready and waiting…

Join the club lol! 2k+ 5 star reviews and level 0.

Join the club lol! 2k+ 5 star reviews and level 0.

haha itching to join it! 1.5k + 5 star reviews! ;D

Archived