Buyer reviews visible?

I went through my latest messages from people and only see that on one, where it is a seller but was not a buyer of mine.

edit: I just looked at some more and only see it on the ones who are sellers so it is possible that your buyer had his gigs removed. Take a look at more of your messages to see if it is on any others.

• Like 3

I went through my latest messages from people and only see that on one, where it is a seller but was not a buyer of mine.

edit: I just looked at some more and only see it on the ones who are sellers so it is possible that your buyer had his gigs removed. Take a look at more of your messages to see if it is on any others.

Maybe I spoke too soon. It may well be those were as a seller. Most others do not have it. Dang!

• Like 3

Maybe I spoke too soon. It may well be those were as a seller. Most others do not have it. Dang!

Most others do not have it. Dang!

Nope. I have some weird things in mine, but not like yours. Here is a wider shot and it does show more info than it used to, but not what you have:

image.thumb.png.68f1b9259ccb9fe74e23b159a3ad79cd.png

What I found strange is that I see slightly different things on different buyers. It’s not even divided between those that are sellers also and those that aren’t. Some people I see their Avg response time, some I don’t, some just look slightly different. It’s weird.

• Like 2

Most others do not have it. Dang!

Nope. I have some weird things in mine, but not like yours. Here is a wider shot and it does show more info than it used to, but not what you have:

What I found strange is that I see slightly different things on different buyers. It’s not even divided between those that are sellers also and those that aren’t. Some people I see their Avg response time, some I don’t, some just look slightly different. It’s weird.

Random, but I’m sad my inbox still doesn’t look like that sad face hahahaha

• Like 1