Client asking for Email ID

shanexon23

My client is desperately asking for my Email Id for delivering his work. I am not sure weather I should give him or not.
Cause I am afraid ,if I give him my Email Id ,Fiverr may BAN my fiverr Id.
Looking for Expertise comment.
Thanks in advance

Guest offlinehelpers

My client is desperately asking for my Email Id for delivering his work. I am not sure weather I should give him or not.

Thanks in advance

I am afraid ,if I give him my Email Id ,Fiverr may BAN my fiverr Id.

So please don’t give him your email. Your buyer doesn’t need it.

You deliver the work via the Fiverr order page.

Sorry Nixon - didn’t realise it was you asking! Hope you’re well! 🙂

If in doubt, check the ToS:

Thanks in advance

My client is desperately asking for my Email Id for delivering his work.

Tell him you desperately need him to communicate via Fiverr messaging system only.

I am afraid ,if I give him my Email Id ,Fiverr may BAN my fiverr Id.

So please don’t give him your email. Your buyer doesn’t need it.

You deliver the work via the Fiverr order page.

Sorry Nixon - didn’t realise it was you asking! Hope you’re well! 🙂

If in doubt, check the ToS:

https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

What would happen,if some pass his or her Email already before knowing fiverr TOS.

Will it be ban at once after sending their Email ID or their will be a warning at first

Thanks for your well wish

Guest offlinehelpers

What would happen,if some pass his or her Email already before knowing fiverr TOS.

Will it be ban at once after sending their Email ID or their will be a warning at first

pass his or her Email already before knowing fiverr TOS.

You’re supposed to read and understand the ToS before you signup, then you agree to them during the signup process. 😉

If you have done something you shouldn’t, it might be an idea to confess all to the powers that be, and then grovel and apologise? Maybe better than a nasty surprise down the line sometime?

It seems like you want to give out your email to your buyers for some reason.

Yes you will be banned for it. And it will not help you make more sales or more money so it’s a really bad idea for these reasons.

Your buyer also will be able to blackmail you if you do this.

You won’t get a warning you will just be banned.

• 3 years later...
6 hours ago, ranatabish991 said:

Hi everyone

Can we ask clients for thier email address if we need to add that on business card/letterhead?

Information that is needed to complete an order is okay to be given as long as it isn't used for anything else. I always make sure to explain that to the customer when I ask for it, too. "I'm not allowed to use this information for anything except making the business card." That way the customer understands what the rules are and if Fiverr support is reading, they understand clearly why you're taking the information. 

Archived