What Is Your Review Rate?

paulmaplesden

You’re doing amazingly well, one of your gigs has

15 Orders in Queue

Your overall rating is an impressive 4.9. Most of your gigs are at 5.0. Now you may be wondering, “what would my rating be if 100% of my clients rated me.” Don’t even worry about that question, most people don’t rate, happy people rarely rate unless they’re really happy or have the time.

I don’t even know if you can ask buyers to rate you. In 2016, I used to write this in my delivery message:

“If you like my work, please give me a 5-star review.

If you really like my work, tips are always welcome.”

I don’t do that anymore. I think it’s asking for trouble. Like waking up a sleeping dog that ends up biting you or stirring up the hornet’s nest.

Thanks for your reply !!

Don’t even worry about that question

I am not worring i am happy with it … I am using fiverr since a long time but never got review more than 50% so just asked how people convince to put a review on order …

Thanks for your reply !!

Don’t even worry about that question

I am not worring i am happy with it … I am using fiverr since a long time but never got review more than 50% so just asked how people convince to put a review on order …

just asked how people convince to put a review on order …

Hard to say since each individual will react differently. Some will ignore you, others will give you a good review, others a bad review because you annoyed them, a few might report your message to CS, etc.

I’m curious if it differs between different types of gigs? Like if a gig requires more personal interaction or whatnot is there more tendency to leave a review? I’ve written some pretty personal things for people, and they generally tend to leave reviews after those projects.

Mine is at 80%, although I guess I don’t have that many reviews compared to a lot of more experienced Fiverr sellers in this thread.

Archived