Gig Closing Script - Might be helpful for Sellers

sectionsoft

Hello Fiverrverse,

This is the exact script we use to close our gigs.
Critic welcome and you can share yours.

Thank you for your order!
Please find enclosed your project files in jpg, png, and psd source file.

Please, if you need any help with these files, just send me a message and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Please don’t forget to give an honest review.

Also, please don’t forget to share our gig with your friends and social media.

Regards,

Hello Fiverrverse,

This is the exact script we use to close our gigs.

Critic welcome and you can share yours.

Thank you for your order!

Please find enclosed your project files in jpg, png, and psd source file.

Please, if you need any help with these files, just send me a message and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Also, please don’t forget to share our gig with your friends and social media.

Regards,

You don’t need to (and shouldn’t) ask for a review. Fiverr already asks the buyer for you. You asking the buyer again for a review is repetitive, and may cause them to NOT leave a review.

Is it just me or is there too much “please” in that script?

This is how I usually close:

“Hi, your order is ready. I’ve (briefly explain what you did). I’ve double checked it for duplicates and errors and it looks fine. However, if you do find any errors please let me know and I would be happy to fix it. Thank you!”

This is the “standard” response I use - I ran this past my Customer Success Manager at Fiverr just to check it wasn’t breaching Fiverr TOS, and they OK’d it - I have used this on pretty much every order since joining the platform:

"Hi [username],

I am delighted to provide you with your completed order.

You can access your content through the Google Doc here: or the attached Word document.

Here are a few notes on how I created the content.

• [relevant note 1]
  • [relevant note 2]
  • [relevant note 3]

The aim of this is to make sure the writing meets your exact needs.

Next Steps

I want to make sure you’re delighted with the content, here’s what to do next:

• If you would like me to make revisions to the content, please use the “Comment” function in Google Docs or Word to highlight areas you would like me to change. Revisions don’t take me long to complete.

• If you are happy with the content, that’s excellent! If you can rate me using the “star” system and take 30 seconds to write a sentence or two on the service, that would be great. Here’s a helpful guide to leaving reviews on Fiverr -

• If you have any further questions or comments, please let me know. I would be delighted to work with you again.

Have a great day,

Paul."

I also have quick responses to thank them when they place the order, and I also send them a message when I start on the order. As a Pro seller, I find that helps to manage buyer expectations.

You used the word please four times and that is four times too many. It sounds like you are groveling. You do not need to use that word in any of that message. And the last line is also not very cool, asking your client to promote your gig to their family and friends.

This is the “standard” response I use - I ran this past my Customer Success Manager at Fiverr just to check it wasn’t breaching Fiverr TOS, and they OK’d it - I have used this on pretty much every order since joining the platform:

"Hi [username],

You can access your content through the Google Doc here: or the attached Word document.

• [relevant note 1]
  • [relevant note 2]
  • [relevant note 3]

Next Steps

• If you would like me to make revisions to the content, please use the “Comment” function in Google Docs or Word to highlight areas you would like me to change. Revisions don’t take me long to complete.

• If you are happy with the content, that’s excellent! If you can rate me using the “star” system and take 30 seconds to write a sentence or two on the service, that would be great. Here’s a helpful guide to leaving reviews on Fiverr -

• If you have any further questions or comments, please let me know. I would be delighted to work with you again.

Have a great day,

Paul."

I also have quick responses to thank them when they place the order, and I also send them a message when I start on the order. As a Pro seller, I find that helps to manage buyer expectations.

standard” response I use

It’s really a professional response. But, do buyers actually read such a long script?

standard” response I use

It’s really a professional response. But, do buyers actually read such a long script?

I have lots of repeat clients, a good percentage of reviews left, and 99% of reviews at five stars, so I don’t think it hurts 🙂 Also, I am careful to break things up so that I am clearly explaining exactly what I have done and what they need to do, so I think that helps. Now, this script may not be appropriate for all deliveries (most of my orders are on the expensive side), but for the clients I am serving, it works well.

I have lots of repeat clients, a good percentage of reviews left, and 99% of reviews at five stars, so I don’t think it hurts 🙂 Also, I am careful to break things up so that I am clearly explaining exactly what I have done and what they need to do, so I think that helps. Now, this script may not be appropriate for all deliveries (most of my orders are on the expensive side), but for the clients I am serving, it works well.

it works well.

Great. I liked the script. In fact, I was looking for what people use as quick response or delivery letter. If buyer doesn’t get bored reading so many words, I will make one for me. 👌

"Hi [username],

• [relevant note 1]
  • [relevant note 2]
  • [relevant note 3]

Next Steps

Have a great day,

Paul."

The mek-sells dream came true.

I predict this template will make its rounds around these nets. 😄

You used the word please four times and that is four times too many. It sounds like you are groveling. You do not need to use that word in any of that message. And the last line is also not very cool, asking your client to promote your gig to their family and friends.

You used the word please four times, and that is four times too many.

I agree with Miss Crystal on a similar point. Only the word “delighted” popped out at me because of how often it is used in your response. Other words you could apply instead of delighted - happy, thrilled, glad, & pleased. Moreover, then there is always - jumping for joy, over the moon, tickled pink, & as pleased as punch. 😉

"Hi [username],

• [relevant note 1]
  • [relevant note 2]
  • [relevant note 3]

Next Steps

Have a great day,

Paul."

I want to make sure you’re delighted with the content,

I think it is great the way you’ve written your closing gig statement. It’s detailed and I like that you have a few spots to write about their project specifically because it shows the buyer right away what you’ve done and that you’ve actually worked hard to deliver their order.

That being said, “delighted” in this sentence really doesn’t work. That’s the only thing I think needs fixing? It’s truly a great closing gig message! I have several auto responses I use as well! They are great time-savers!

Archived