Looks like "Vacation Mode" changed to "Out of Office"

I was looking at my profile and I noticed this change. Not sure how long it’s been changed, but I love it. This feels more professional and doesn’t give the impression that we are on a beach sipping fruity drinks (not that there’s anything wrong with that).

IMG_0016.thumb.JPG.2d055a63e04682ff69aef0ba036c7ff0.JPG

I know this has been requested in the forum before. I do my fair share of complaining. I wanted to make sure and give Fiverr credit for this awesome tweak.

• Like 15

Yeah we were discussing it here 🔻 a few days ago.

It’s a nifty feature that I actually ❤️

Now that we may be in Canada, the Out of Office mode does seem to have replaced VM. It acts a bit different, though. You can leave a custom message (nice) and when the time you set is up, your gigs automatically go live instead of paused. I like it.
  • Like 7

Sounds like we are doing a regular job having an office.

I actually have an office. In fact, I am inside a team 🙂

I find this new feature amazing, it is what I was looking for to properly do a queue control. In fact, I have it enabled right now, as I am overbooked for the next days due to big projects. I still don’t know the impact in searches and such things though

• Like 2

The mode did not change on my side. Is there something wrong with my account?

@nikavoice I will be having surgery later this week to get my wisdom teeth removed (cough 16 years late cough) . I was planning on using vacay mode and testing it out. I guess I’ll have to use this new feature and post a review.

• Like 6

Out of the office is much better than On vacation.

Agreed. I am getting all four of my wisdom teeth pulled. While it is time away from recording VO’s, I don’t consider it vacation. However, the HR department at my work considers it ‘vacation’, but that’s a whole 'nother wheel of cheese.

• Like 4

@nikavoice I will be having surgery later this week to get my wisdom teeth removed (cough 16 years late cough) . I was planning on using vacay mode and testing it out. I guess I’ll have to use this new feature and post a review.

Hey, Logan!

Holy, cowabunga, dude! O.M.G. 4 of them?! 😳

Ouch Just reading your comment made my mouth hurt. 😬sauce. Personally, I’d choose ice 🍨

Whatever you decide, I’m wishing you a speedy recovery. :hugs:

Also, you’ll get to customize your out-of-office message.

• Like 3

Agreed. I am getting all four of my wisdom teeth pulled. While it is time away from recording VO’s, I don’t consider it vacation. However, the HR department at my work considers it ‘vacation’, but that’s a whole 'nother wheel of cheese.

Dang, all four? Hope it all goes well!

• Like 2

I love this feature, I never go on vacation :rofl:

• Like 2

I actually have an office. In fact, I am inside a team 🙂

I find this new feature amazing, it is what I was looking for to properly do a queue control. In fact, I have it enabled right now, as I am overbooked for the next days due to big projects. I still don’t know the impact in searches and such things though

You can also limit how many orders are allowed in your queue.

Then you would stay up in the search engines.

• Like 2

I am getting all four of my wisdom teeth pulled.

I vote that Fiverr should change your message to “Out of Wisdom Teeth” for the period of time you’ll be out. (I’m sure they will consider my suggestion very seriously too.)

• Like 4

Ya It’s awesome new update of Fiverr. 🙂

I hope there was sarcasm involved:) Changing a label after some time, I would not call it awesome update and good job. I’d call it bare minimum. (though I don’t see what was the problem with vacation mode:))

• Like 3

I have used it often, but when you reach the limit, you are out of the search also. Don’t know if you loose your search position, or if using out of office will make you loose it really.

• Like 1