Asking buyer to give 5-star, is this against Fiverr TOS?

sayedussadat

Personally, I wouldn’t mention reviews. I especially wouldn’t suggest “positive.” If Fiverr sees it as manipulation, you’ll have problems.

like when we deliver the order there can we use a statement like =

“expecting a positive feedback/review from you”

@font

My advice: Never interfere with the buyer review process, asking to do it or trying to push the buyer into a positive review. Besides, it can give you an unpleasant result. Sometimes, we don’t review because we are not really sure about the product or service, and we just don´t review it, because if we do, we may leave a bad one. And I say “we” because we are (almost all) sellers here, but buyers in other places.

Also, it is against the TOS to ask for a positive review, as already stated. And for just a review, you can face what I explained.

If the review is lower than anticipated you can ask buyer to check if this is the review they’ve meant to leave.

But I’d suggest to reserve this option for the clients you have a good working relationship with / who’ve left a glowing review otherwise, etc. and put a disclaimer on top that you’re 100% fine with the rating if this is the one they’ve meant to leave initially.

Because buyers occasionally rate orders lower by accident (especially if they’re doing so from the app).

Archived