Hi. I just Posted my First gig

crystalmasters

If someone is wishing for a 1 day manifestation, say of a Ferrari, I will not accept that.

You can’t reject an order on Fiverr. Anyone who wants to buy your gig can do so. All you can do is change your delivery time.

Now someone makes a realistic wish, and pays upfront 5 dollars. I think 4 dollars is now credited into my account. I don’t take payout of this money. Now if after sometime, their wish becomes a reality, they pay me what they want through a custom order.

I kind of understand your theory here, but it still doesn’t work great under the business model here. You are right that if they pay $5 (actually $6 in most cases since they pay a processing fee) you get $4. Their wish would need to come through within the delivery time, which you can set up to 29 days. If it doesn’t, they can complain to Fiverr that you didn’t deliver as promised and Fiverr can remove your gig. Buyers don’t pay later through custom orders, they always pay in advance.

If after a reasonable passage of time, their wish did not become a reality, then they can send me quote for their original payment and I will buy their gig, thus paying them back.

First, Fiverr requires that you define “reasonable amount of time” and on this site, it has to be 29 days or less.

Even if you offer to buy a gig back from them as a form of refund, that would be seen as potential review manipulation, so that wouldn’t be allowed on an ongoing basis. You’d have to outline all that in your gig description in detail and get Fiverr Support to okay it, or you would just end up blocked.

Does this make sense ?

Yes, it makes sense and I see what you want to do. You could do this on a website set up with your own PayPal account (nothing to do with Fiverr) or you could do it perhaps on a more flexible platform. It just doesn’t fit within the Fiverr Terms of Service. I mean, you can try anything you want, but I’m just telling you that Fiverr is a business and requires gigs to work like businesses. Everything is a contract and they need prepayment from buyers, detailed arrangements, specific times and a serious refund policy that goes through the Resolution Center.

Thanks again for your suggestions. I have changed the gig description. Please let me know if this solves all the potential hiccups.

Yes. I really don’t know how the payment system works in fiverr. I will not even cash in your 5 dollar payment. If a Ferrari doesn’t come into your life, I’ll pay back the money to you.

If a Ferrari doesn’t come into your life, I’ll pay back the money to you.

Then what’s the point of offering your “I can make any wish come true” gig service, if you’re just going to give the money back when the wish DOESN’T come true. Because, most of the time, your promised wish fulfillment just isn’t going to happen.

What if someone places an order, and wishes for $1 million dollars. You can’t “manifest” that (I guarantee that you cannot), so you give their money back. In cases like this, all you did was waste your time, and make promises you can’t manifest or fulfill.

You’re not a supernatural magician. Supernatural magicians don’t exist.

I sure hope the persons making their wishes are not foolish enough to ask for a Ferrari the very next day. This can be used to bring in a lot of wonderful changes into one’s life. This is not free magic. A,“Dakshanai” has to be paid. I will soon try to reach through other sites too.

This can be used to bring in a lot of wonderful changes into one’s life. This is not free magic. A,“Dakshanai” has to be paid.

I don’t know. I’ll be honest, this sounds questionable. You are promising things you cannot possibly hope to “manifest”.

If a Ferrari doesn’t come into your life, I’ll pay back the money to you.

Then what’s the point of offering your “I can make any wish come true” gig service, if you’re just going to give the money back when the wish DOESN’T come true. Because, most of the time, your promised wish fulfillment just isn’t going to happen.

What if someone places an order, and wishes for $1 million dollars. You can’t “manifest” that (I guarantee that you cannot), so you give their money back. In cases like this, all you did was waste your time, and make promises you can’t manifest or fulfill.

You’re not a supernatural magician. Supernatural magicians don’t exist.

If someone wishes to get 1 million dollars, then that will manifest. I am not sure how you guarantee that they won’t get it. The refund was just my way of saying that I am very sure that the wishes will become a reality. I am not a supernatural magician, but this crystal does supernatural magic. I don’t fully fully comprehend how this works. I have figured out a fairly satisfactory explanation in my mind. But this works. Try it.

This can be used to bring in a lot of wonderful changes into one’s life. This is not free magic. A,“Dakshanai” has to be paid.

I don’t know. I’ll be honest, this sounds questionable. You are promising things you cannot possibly hope to “manifest”.

I know. Sounds like con. But that is how it works. But I am unfazed because I have seen miracles happen.

If someone wishes to get 1 million dollars, then that will manifest. I am not sure how you guarantee that they won’t get it. The refund was just my way of saying that I am very sure that the wishes will become a reality. I am not a supernatural magician, but this crystal does supernatural magic. I don’t fully fully comprehend how this works. I have figured out a fairly satisfactory explanation in my mind. But this works. Try it.

But this works. Try it.

No thank you. I don’t believe your claims, so I’ll pass.

Archived