Some seller do very low price work

nurumma86

It’s not about how many orders you deliver, it’s about how much you value your time.

😂

You can’t imaging her value. So leave it

No worries 🙂

I wasn’t really expecting you to agree with me. Give it time 😉

I was saying it to others who will read this thread.

No worries 🙂

I wasn’t really expecting you to agree with me. Give it time 😉

I was saying it to others who will read this thread.

Everyone can use 3 packages. Minimum is $5. But her not removed $5 pack. Because that’s her quality. Day by day she will increase more love. I’m really happy at least i’m not J on her. So don’t think about that. Every one has not that kind quality. That’s the world.

I am new here and that was my first impression looking at the proposed gig of my concurrency, wow prices are low 😰, It’s been a few weeks since I posted my gig and still no jobs request or messages. I going to wait a litlle more, but I fear I am going to loyal to the other platform I use , have great day all!

I am new here and that was my first impression looking at the proposed gig of my concurrency, wow prices are low 😰, It’s been a few weeks since I posted my gig and still no jobs request or messages. I going to wait a litlle more, but I fear I am going to loyal to the other platform I use , have great day all!

I am new here and that was my first impression looking at the proposed gig of my concurrency, wow prices are low

It is very seldom that I say WOW when I see a new gig but your work is just incredible.

My suggestion would be that you also try having gigs which offer 1 and 3-panel options.

This would enable you to gain some reviews as many buyers might be hesitant to spend over $100 on a new seller; by bringing down the price point as well as the amount of work you have to do, you can get some reviews showing and a portfolio for people to see.

Also, use your description to sell yourself a bit more - talk about what you do, your process, how you deal with clients etc. The finished product is fantastic but on Fiverr (and most places), you need to sell yourself too.

I am new here and that was my first impression looking at the proposed gig of my concurrency, wow prices are low

It is very seldom that I say WOW when I see a new gig but your work is just incredible.

My suggestion would be that you also try having gigs which offer 1 and 3-panel options.

This would enable you to gain some reviews as many buyers might be hesitant to spend over $100 on a new seller; by bringing down the price point as well as the amount of work you have to do, you can get some reviews showing and a portfolio for people to see.

Also, use your description to sell yourself a bit more - talk about what you do, your process, how you deal with clients etc. The finished product is fantastic but on Fiverr (and most places), you need to sell yourself too.

thanks for the advice, I will work on my profile a little more then 🙂

Guest kawsaradi

some new seller do very low price work

New seller also want to fear price…but they did not get order. That’s why they offer low price for job.

It is everyone right here to set their own price,
I am a new seller here, I selling the same quality of service as one of the top seller in my niche but on half of his price (Still higher than most of the sellers) because he already have thousands of reviews, that’s why I am getting order and getting good reviews, I will raise my price when I will reach his level.
This is how things work boy, All the best for your future orders 🙂

Archived