Why I'm not getting orders

misswasnani

Since you’ve asked for advice, I will offer some constructive criticism.

Screenshot_2018-05-05_16-55-52

I watched the video for this gig, and your t-shirt designs are nice, but the video design is not as high quality as your t-shirts.

One suggestion is to change the text for the preview image of the video to “Eye-Catching T-Shirt Graphics for Only $5.” A different background image for that text might be better too. Generally speaking, the video could be improved. If making videos isn’t your strength, or isn’t something you want to spend a lot of time on, I would be more likely to buy just based on pictures of your T-Shirt designs.

I’m not a professional seller, those are just my thoughts if I was considering to buy your service.

I’m also new here, and have gone back to my gigs a few times to improve the presentation of my service. We can have the best product on the market, but the first thing a potential buyer sees is how it’s presented.

Always going back and trying to make the gigs more appealing.

I hope this is helpful. Good luck.

Hopefully next month we will both be improving and selling more gigs!

Can you check my profile again?

I have edited

Guest yogeshjhawat703

Same problem with me. I am also not getting any order waiting for approx 5 months to get a single order. Good bye fiverr for forever. I am failed here…

Same problem with me. I am also not getting any order waiting for approx 5 months to get a single order. Good bye fiverr for forever. I am failed here…

Hi

I get order today and completed also got a tip really feeling happy now

Finally I got order

Keep patience update your self with positive energy … Analysis others related gig … Work with patience not for money 😛

Work with patience not for money

This is bad advice. We are all freelance business people. The reason we are here IS to make money, so your advice that we not work for money is ridiculous.

Work with patience not for money

This is bad advice. We are all freelance business people. The reason we are here IS to make money, so your advice that we not work for money is ridiculous.

In starting phase sharp your self to make money … If you are a good in anythings you will definitely get orders and make money … My mean to say that first make your profile strong

Guest offlinehelpers

The spelling and grammar in your profile and your descriptions is atrocious.

Just so you know…

The spelling and grammar in your profile and your descriptions is atrocious.

Not a problem if they’re not offering article writing. 😉

Many users here have English as a second language - nobody’s expecting them to produce Shakespeare-like prose for their gig descriptions. So long as they can communicate with buyers and produce what they promise in their gigs that’s all that matters. I know I’d struggle learning a second language to the standard many Fiverr users manage with English. I’m inclined to commend rather than criticise to be honest.

To @misswasnani - your t-shirt design gig seems to be doing well - is there any way you can change the video thumbnail to a frame that’s relevant to your gig? 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Archived