Can We Please Have A "Buyer Incorrect Submission" Button Please?

givemeapps

Or one that says “Buyer Submission Incomplete”?

This is a serious MUST. I really believe this would improve the quality of transactions on Fiverr ten-fold. I can’t speak for every seller, but I believe most of us work our behinds off and genuinely love what we do and offer here. However, quite a few buyers insist on not watching our promo videos, reading our gig descriptions and even ignoring our instructions AFTER they’ve purchased our gigs.

This makes things unnecessarily difficult and has some of us racing against the clock to message buyers (who sometimes do not respond or are on Fiverr regularly), or buyers who won’t even think that it’s that big of a deal.

Having a button like this to move orders out of the Queue and sends alerts to Buyers will force buyers to submit all necessary information and not hold sellers (especially those who work very hard to get to Level 1, 2 and Top-Rated) accountable for buyer negligence.

Furthermore, if Buyers realize they for whatever reason do not want to submit informaton, they WILL spend there money elsewhere on Fiverr and Fiverr will still gain revenue. Futhermore, this button would encourage (and force) communication between Buyers and Sellers, thus opening up the possibility to Buyers purchasing EXTRAS (again, more revenue for Fiverr, the seller and perhaps a more satisfied Buyer).

Before I was a Top-Rated Seller, I lost my Level 2 status, becuase one individual purchased my gig repeatedly and refused to submit the correct information. I talked to this Buyer, talked to CS, and we did Mutual Cancellation. This repeated action made me lose my Level. It was a LONG road back. I don’t want to see this happen to others.

Please consider this Fiverr. This week alone (and it’s only Monday), I already received two incomplete submissions (i.e . Buyer purchases and does not submit a script on a testimonial and asks you to research their site, when your promo and description says that Buyers must submit their own scripts) and this gets overwhelming (and is unfair).

Thanks.

I agree with this and back this 100%

I lost my level 1 status for the exact same reason.

Buyer negligence is the single most annoying and depressing thing about Fiverr and it is a very poor business relationship to have.

Fiverr. Create a system that stops buyers ordering blindly without reading descriptions and responding to our automated messages. More so that it does not effect our stat’s and our road to being a top rated seller.

Do it in such a way that is creates awareness for the buyer that we CANNOT process his order without the correct information. Until such time the timer is on hold.

This would solve SO many problems, and stop a few suicides. lol.

Buyer negligence is the single most annoying and depressing thing about Fiverr and it is a very poor business relationship to have.

Fiverr. Create a system that stops buyers ordering blindly without reading descriptions and responding to our automated messages. More so that it does not effect our stat’s and our road to being a top rated seller.

Do it in such a way that is creates awareness for the buyer that we CANNOT process his order without the correct information. Until such time the timer is on hold.

Well, I don’t want to come off as hostile to Buyers with this request and post. Some Buyers see a service, get excited and rush to click the Order Button without doing their research (watching the promo video and reading the gig description before ordering, and then reading the instructions after purchase and before submission).

That said, if you are a seller and processing multiple orders, communicating with Buyers because of their negligence AND racing against the clock to make sure their order is properly delivered (rendered near impossible in most cases because of them not submitting the required information for your gig) becomes exhausting, annoying, and frustrating… Especially for the Buyers who are not on Fiverr regularly to check their messages, or just flat out refuse to submit the required information for the said gig.

I (really “we”) are requesting this to IMPROVE the Fiverr experience for all three parties (Buyer, Seller and Fiverr) because Buyers WILL get what they want (excellent service), Sellers will be protected (ability to service orders since we would have the information we require and NOT be held accountable for Buyer negligence), and Fiverr will benefit because they will prevent lost revenue through cancellations ( i.e. = massive revenue gain for Fiverr).

This would also take a HUGE burden off of Customer Support because it would in effect force Sellers and Buyers to communicate , and this is what Fiverr promotes and wants.

Please consider this Fiverr. This is EXTREMELY important.

I am extremely clear in my promo videos, descriptions and instructions and yet some Buyers still completely ignore everything.

Archived