If someone keep pressing the modification button just to keep the order open

Use your review of the buyer to tell your side of the story. At the very least, this does a service to other sellers. As soon as buyers realize that sellers are rating them, they very quickly start being more conscientious.

In this case, you could say something like:

"I’m very sorry, however, asking that I provide a different service to that which I offer mid-order, is simply not reasonable behavior. I neither offer nor advertise any kind of ‘Robotic Vocal’ service. Please consider communicating with sellers in advance if you require non-conventional services like this."

I thought customer team will help me to remove the review that I recieved… But I didn’t get any reply… So I just posted your reply. (Copy pasted ) I think someone has done this purposly… Can CS remove a review like this?

I thought customer team will help me to remove the review that I recieved… But I didn’t get any reply… So I just posted your reply. (Copy pasted ) I think someone has done this purposly… Can CS remove a review like this?

You might have to wait a little longer for a response.

And although I have never had a bad review removed by CS, I have read it somewhere on the forum that it’s possible. You’d contact CS and explain the situation.

Thank you @urdeke for your kind message.

He asked the robotic vocals thing in the middle of the order so I couldn’t cancel it…Unfortunately, It’s not before starting the order…

Thank you for your advice. I will write him a reply in a calm and a professional way. Thank you again for your time!!!

He also asked me to make the vocals robotic. I said I don’t have such a service, I only offer dry tags (Mixed if only someone asked me to mix it with a track) Then he left me a 1.0 review

There’s an extra for “simple effects added… like reverbs, delays” and one for “sound effects”. What if you added effects like delays, echoes, maybe pitch etc. (maybe different effects on different tracks) to make it sound Robotic. If you found a good combination of those and good parameters for them for your software that made it sound “robotic” you could add that as an extra for the gig (assuming others were interested in that effect).

He also asked me to make the vocals robotic. I said I don’t have such a service, I only offer dry tags (Mixed if only someone asked me to mix it with a track) Then he left me a 1.0 review

There’s an extra for “simple effects added… like reverbs, delays” and one for “sound effects”. What if you added effects like delays, echoes, maybe pitch etc. (maybe different effects on different tracks) to make it sound Robotic. If you found a good combination of those and good parameters for them for your software that made it sound “robotic” you could add that as an extra for the gig (assuming others were interested in that effect).

@uk1000 For the basic gig I don’t offer that . It’s simply a dry tag as I mentioned. Also in my extras, I only provide normal effects. They are not robotic effects. Yes your idea is great… I must try that too… Thanks.

You might have to wait a little longer for a response.

And although I have never had a bad review removed by CS, I have read it somewhere on the forum that it’s possible. You’d contact CS and explain the situation.

Thank you @damdaramson!!! Yes I will wait …

• 2 months later...

Hi there,
It’s really a sad story… Experienced it few more times. 5 stars becoming 4 point 3,7,5 or something is really sad…
After delivering an order I got a 4.7 today and suddenly it became 4.5 .
I was surprised and I asked the client what was his true rating… He said he left 5…
Yes I was so sure about my service…
If you’ll get a chance to experience this, yes just drop the client a message…
Everything will be ok then. Also don’t forget to inform CS…
Good luck 🙂

1.PNG.2f244a3f044f07951976c364cc8c60c6.PNG
2.PNG.9928c6400ea6bbf39ec5dceef088bb41.PNG 4.PNG.f4c040aa6e9c21ce62177024862f7906.PNG

Guest offlinehelpers

Hi there,

It’s really a sad story… Experienced it few more times. 5 stars becoming 4 point 3,7,5 or something is really sad…

I was surprised and I asked the client what was his true rating… He said he left 5…

Yes I was so sure about my service…

If you’ll get a chance to experience this, yes just drop the client a message…

Everything will be ok then. Also don’t forget to inform CS…

Good luck 🙂

Did your buyer use the app to leave their rating? If so it may explain the first lot of 4 stars rather than 5. CS are aware of this problem, but it might be worth letting them know it’s happened to you as well.

Added - and this bit as well.

Did your buyer use the app to leave their rating? If so it may explain the first lot of 4 stars rather than 5. CS are aware of this problem, but it might be worth letting them know it’s happened to you as well.

I have no idea @offlinehelpers… Some people can’t see the files I’m sending too. I hope CS will do something soon.

Thank you for your reply. !!! 🙂 #happysales

There’s nothing you can do but try harder to… Actually, there really isn’t anything you can do.

If you ask your buyer to change their review, you may receive a permanent account warning. If your buyer contacts CS to ask to change their review, you may get a permanent account warning. If you ask future buyers to please watch out for the review bug, you may get a permanent account warning.

Happy Fiverring!

There’s nothing you can do but try harder to… Actually, there really isn’t anything you can do.

If you ask your buyer to change their review, you may receive a permanent account warning. If your buyer contacts CS to ask to change their review, you may get a permanent account warning. If you ask future buyers to please watch out for the review bug, you may get a permanent account warning.

Happy Fiverring!

Yes!!! Thank you for letting me know that @cyaxrex … But he already said he left 5 so I have proof…Anyway… you are right…

#happysales 🙂

Yes they can @mannanshaikh24. We have to request it through the order page. (Resolution center on right top corner) But it can harm our gigs. There are some effects of it. Your gig can move to another place in search and listings.

#happysales

Your gig can move to another place in search and listings.

do you mean, our gig will move out from Fiverr? 😱

Yes they can @mannanshaikh24. We have to request it through the order page. (Resolution center on right top corner) But it can harm our gigs. There are some effects of it. Your gig can move to another place in search and listings.

#happysales

(Resolution center on right top corner)

I did that but no response from my buyer. :roll_eyes:

And will expire in 5 days. 😑

So I think it’s a waste. 😢

415209300_ScreenShot2018-08-21at8_17_20PM.png.2931ea71b92595be60799e5cfb001e02.png

has been marked as closed. 😵

Fiverr knows this bug? Should the seller always report to CS whenever there is a new review? will this become normal by itself without reporting?

This started to be terrible for me because some buyers were not active in communicating and revising, which would cause a decrease in the level of the seller.

And what happens if the seller gives a bad rating to the buyer?

Guest offlinehelpers

Fiverr knows this bug? Should the seller always report to CS whenever there is a new review? will this become normal by itself without reporting?

This started to be terrible for me because some buyers were not active in communicating and revising, which would cause a decrease in the level of the seller.

Fiverr knows this bug? Should the seller always report to CS whenever there is a new review?

Yes they know about it - it might be worth reporting it if you get a 4.7 or 4.3 but your buyer leaves a really positive review, ‘I meant to give you 5 stars’ etc.

Not saying they’ll do anything about it mind - the reduced rating stays on your stats whether it was incorrect or not.

Is it worth it really? 😉

Fiverr knows this bug? Should the seller always report to CS whenever there is a new review?

Yes they know about it - it might be worth reporting it if you get a 4.7 or 4.3 but your buyer leaves a really positive review, ‘I meant to give you 5 stars’ etc.

Not saying they’ll do anything about it mind - the reduced rating stays on your stats whether it was incorrect or not.

Is it worth it really? 😉

very terrible considering the seller is very dependent on the star. :roll_eyes:

Is it worth it really? :wink:

Yesterday I gave a bad rating to the buyer because he/she gave me a bad rating for no apparent reason, and also just got a star under 5 too. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Archived