Top Rated Seller label is gone from our gigs? šŸ˜±

misscrystal

Agreed! It seems so counterproductive for them to deliberately remove it.

Yeah, it just didnā€™t make sense for them to make that TRS badge disappear on search results. It may be that they just havenā€™t spotted it yet.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just reported to CS that the TRS badge does not appear on search results, and asked that if they could check out why that is happening, and see if it can be restored. Iā€™ll let you know what they say.

Also - I did notice that it does appear when I just click on a category, like ā€œarticles and blog posts,ā€ or ā€œvoiceover,ā€ which makes me think this is not some odd adjustment the developers are testing.

hi, thatā€™s great. so still no reply from them ??

You can see the response from lenasmenkova with CS above.

Fiverr CS responded to me with this:

Thank you for contacting us. We are sorry to hear about that and we apologize for the inconvenience this may be causing you.

Please note that we are aware of the issue and our relevant department is currently looking into resolving it as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Thank you for getting in touch with us. We are aware of this issue and our technical team is working on a fix as we speak.

ā€“ CS

Thanks for letting us know, Lena! Glad to know itā€™s being worked on, and will soon be resolved.

You can see the response from lenasmenkova with CS above.

Fiverr CS responded to me with this:

Thank you for contacting us. We are sorry to hear about that and we apologize for the inconvenience this may be causing you.

Please note that we are aware of the issue and our relevant department is currently looking into resolving it as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

thanks for your updateā€¦

Archived