Top Rated Seller label is gone from our gigs? 😱

misscrystal

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting assumption.

I bet you’re not far off.

Currently, all featured gigs on my homepage are all new sellers with gigs priced at $40, $100, $400. Check yours, I’m curious.

Currently, all featured gigs on my homepage are all new sellers with gigs priced at $40, $100, $400. Check yours, I’m curious.

I’m sure they are without even looking. So I should close my five year old hugely successful account and start over. I’m in the doghouse.

To me, if you’re a TRS, you should be a “PRO” (That’s another talk, not for now.)

What’s in a badge? That which we call a Pro

By any other word would sell as much;

So Paul would, were he not Pro call’d,

Retain that dear perfection which he owes

Without that title. Paul, doff thy badge,

And for that badge which is no part of thee

Take all myself.

I should close my five year old hugely successful account

Not at all. Fiverr wants money for all.

I should close my five year old hugely successful account

Then they should at least let buyers know I’m a TRS. I go to great lengths to remain one and put in tremendous effort.

This made me cry. So I did something for you…

It’s only a matter of time before I get my Pro badge for my photoshopping skills…

So I did something for you

Awesome, so your response to my outpouring of slightly adapted Shakespeare is to remove the two best bits from my profile pic and make it look like I am chewing a dog toy.

I think he was being sarcastic Paul.

It should always be assumed til proven otherwise.

I do think Frank’s idea that all TRS and New Sellers get the wrong badge would be a fascinating mistake for Fiverr to make 😃 The forum would likely explode though. Not sure I would be able to cope with 10,000 Mek Sells talking about getting “the TSR budge” and then proceeding to wish each other well ad infinitum.

Then they should at least let buyers know I’m a TRS. I go to great lengths to remain one and put in tremendous effort.

Everything at this point is all about individual gig metrics.

The more you deliver, the higher you’re placed in gig results.

This has nothing to do with levels at all.

Whether to let buyers know about your badge or not, I’d say doesn’t always play into whether you’ll be chosen. I think placement matters a whole lot more.

For me, the TRS badge is once again intact.

I would love to see a filter that states “remove all levels from search”

So I did something for you

Awesome, so your response to my outpouring of slightly adapted Shakespeare is to remove the two best bits from my profile pic and make it look like I am chewing a dog toy.

I think he was being sarcastic Paul.

It should always be assumed til proven otherwise.

I do think Frank’s idea that all TRS and New Sellers get the wrong badge would be a fascinating mistake for Fiverr to make 😃 The forum would likely explode though. Not sure I would be able to cope with 10,000 Mek Sells talking about getting “the TSR budge” and then proceeding to wish each other well ad infinitum.

remove the two best bits from my profile pic and make it look like I am chewing a dog toy.

I hadn’t meant it to be so obvious…

Give it a few minutes, for they will surely reinstate the TRS badges on new seller profiles and vice versa. 😉

I’m having the same experience you spotted MissCrystal. All the TRS badges have disappeared on the search results in my category.

Give it a few minutes, for they will surely reinstate the TRS badges on new seller profiles and vice versa.

I agree with Frank - I think it will be resolved soon.

I’m having the same experience you spotted MissCrystal. All the TRS badges have disappeared on the search results in my category.

Give it a few minutes, for they will surely reinstate the TRS badges on new seller profiles and vice versa.

I agree with Frank - I think it will be resolved soon.

I feel like every day there is a new way to penalize me lately.

I feel like every day there is a new way to penalize me lately.

It does feel that way. Hard when one strives and produces, and not only no appreciation shown, but penalties for earning one’s way to TRS.

I don’t see the top rated seller label.

I have noticed that whatever service I am looking for, I see 4 “rising talent” on the 3rd row of results.
There are no other “rising talent” on the 1st page.

Always 4 gigs. Always on the 3rd row.

Do other people see the same thing ?

What if instead of levels, they just showed our key metrics. So you could see the seller’s on time delvery, completion rate and response rate? Then they can make up their own minds.

So instead of all the levels BS, just a small version of this:

Much more helpful.

What if instead of levels, they just showed our key metrics. So you could see the seller’s on time delvery, completion rate and response rate? Then they can make up their own minds.

Good idea but I would be really afraid if they do that because we can read on this forum that many sellers don’t understand their ratings and don’t understand how they are calculated even though we have all received an information!

Buyers would understand even less…

same here & my TRS badge also gone. main issue is every time fiverr doing some changes, it’s directly effecting to my sales… month of April is ok but again month of may orders & messages are very low…

I’m not implying anything.

However, look how prominently featured “pro” gigs are. They even have their own toggle.

Surely Fiverr likes bigger priced tickets.

In order to become a TRS, you must have made $20,000.00 - the “Pro” badge doesn’t require that because they are “hand vetted”

To me, if you’re a TRS, you should be a “PRO” (That’s another talk, not for now.)

Regardless, hopefully everything is for the better.

Be careful what you wish for my friend. Look at some pro gigs very closely to see some have buyers named fiverr social. Hm. Not all rainbows and fairtails on the other side.

Pro, I sense, is still very new and not proven

I’m seeing some gigs listed with the words “Top Rated Seller” in yellow, and other gigs with no listed level. In addition, I see a few gigs from sellers with only 22 or 23 reviews that have no listed title, and I HIGHLY doubt that those sellers are all Top Rated as well. So… it seems to me like this may be a random bug of some sort.

I’m sure Fiverr’s techs are taking care of it.

I’m seeing some gigs listed with the words “Top Rated Seller” in yellow, and other gigs with no listed level. In addition, I see a few gigs from sellers with only 22 or 23 reviews that have no listed title, and I HIGHLY doubt that those sellers are all Top Rated as well. So… it seems to me like this may be a random bug of some sort.

OR this could be a test to see whether Pro gigs with high prices get more sales when there are no top rated sellers with low prices.

Don’t mind me, just fueling everyones paranoia.

OR this could be a test to see whether Pro gigs with high prices get more sales when there are no top rated sellers with low prices.

Don’t mind me, just fueling everyones paranoia.

I could certainly see this being the case as well.

Sabotaging the best sellers on the site to boost Pro gigs…to me that doesn’t sound like a good idea. (by best sellers I mean those who are able to keep their analytics page happy, not that there aren’t great sellers in other levels)

We don’t compete with Pro sellers. It’s two different markets.

Sabotaging the best sellers on the site to boost Pro gigs…to me that doesn’t sound like a good idea. (by best sellers I mean those who are able to keep their analytics page happy, not that there aren’t great sellers in other levels)

We don’t compete with Pro sellers. It’s two different markets.

Sabotaging the best sellers on the site to boost Pro gigs…to me that doesn’t sound like a good idea.

I don’t think it’s a matter of “sabotage”. Top Rated Seller gigs are still present in search results, as they always have been. I don’t think the disappearance of a title – whether intentional, or, more likely, as the result of a bug – is going to sabotage a seller’s sales potential from a buyer that sees their gig in the listings, and wants to work with them. A title is just a title. Quality and presentation are what fuel all sales.

Archived