Top Rated Seller label is gone from our gigs? 😱

misscrystal

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dunno. I think levels mean nothing other than baked potatoes and from 7 allowed gigs to 50.

Imagine if the level names change to

Still Baking…

Good, (quality)

Better (quality)

and

Best (quality)

Then you would see threads that say, I was a Best, but got downgraded to a Good just because I delivered all my orders late. Fiverr is sooooo unfair.

Then you would see threads that say, I was a Best, but got downgraded to a Good just because I delivered all my orders late. Fiverr is sooooo unfair.

I don’t know but I really feel these levels aren’t doing much.

How does it make sense for someone to be at level 0 with over 1000 reviews?

It makes no sense to me. Unless the levels are changed to more formal terms such as

The gold level or simply displaying the sellers stats… The seller has maintained good standards over the course of 60 days, but 4 messages had a delayed response time of up to 33 hours. Additionally, this seller cancelled 11 orders for the reasons listed below:

1. Buyer orders by mistake (4)
  2. Seller failed to deliver on time (1)
  3. Buyer requested additional work not part of the original project (6)

This seller had 43 reviews + and 0 -.

And this would warrant NO levels and allow for buyers to see for themselves!

I don’t know but I really feel these levels aren’t doing much.

How does it make sense for someone to be at level 0 with over 1000 reviews?

It makes no sense to me. Unless the levels are changed to more formal terms such as

The gold level or simply displaying the sellers stats… The seller has maintained good standards over the course of 60 days, but 4 messages had a delayed response time of up to 33 hours. Additionally, this seller cancelled 11 orders for the reasons listed below:

1. Buyer orders by mistake (4)
  2. Seller failed to deliver on time (1)
  3. Buyer requested additional work not part of the original project (6)

This seller had 43 reviews + and 0 -.

And this would warrant NO levels and allow for buyers to see for themselves!

What if instead of levels, they just showed our key metrics. So you could see the seller’s on time delvery, completion rate and response rate? Then they can make up their own minds.

So instead of all the levels BS, just a small version of this:

image.png.8974729f0ed5e6211eaed7bbb81cf110.png

Much more helpful.

What if instead of levels, they just showed our key metrics. So you could see the seller’s on time delvery, completion rate and response rate? Then they can make up their own minds.

So instead of all the levels BS, just a small version of this:

Much more helpful.

Exactly. The level system isn’t working. I actually respect the TRS badge, it can be called “hand vetted” badge…

Whatever the case, I’m lost.

I am actually currently working with a seller that has an awful rating and response rate but does phenomenal work. I found him after 3 days of research 6 months ago.

Ya know, I often manage to come up with various theories about the hows and whys of Fiverr activities.
However, on some occasions I just reckon the master controls for the whole site are positioned too close to the light switch and someone just presses the wrong switch.

Exactly. The level system isn’t working. I actually respect the TRS badge, it can be called “hand vetted” badge…

Whatever the case, I’m lost.

I am actually currently working with a seller that has an awful rating and response rate but does phenomenal work. I found him after 3 days of research 6 months ago.

Right, as long as you know that you can make an educated decision. The “Pro” designation takes care of hand vetted, the rest will shake out as people decide what’s important to them.

Ya know, I often manage to come up with various theories about the hows and whys of Fiverr activities.

However, on some occasions I just reckon the master controls for the whole site are positioned too close to the light switch and someone just presses the wrong switch.

I would love to be in that room.

Clearly, I think if the TRS are making the chunk-load of money on this website they’d do more to promote TRS not less.

Something is telling me something. I’m just not sure what.

I would love to be in that room.

Clearly, I think if the TRS are making the chunk-load of money on this website they’d do more to promote TRS not less.

Something is telling me something. I’m just not sure what.

It would be fascinating to know the proportion of money / average amounts earned by seller level. I’d love to know how much of a difference it really makes.

This is the saddest thing I have seen today, although at least the pups look happy about it…

(And just in case anyone needed a reminder of just how rugged @eoinfinnegan is.)

Thanks for the unexpected close up of my face, always delightful.

Anyway, the missing badge does seem to leave a huge void, even without the arrow.

Anyway, the missing badge does seem to leave a huge void, even without the arrow.

unexpected close up of my face, always delightful.

If it’s any consolation, we’re currently fostering a dog who, at every opportunity does an extreme close-up to my face, which inevitably results in a “yuk” from me as she’s the most slobbery dog we’ve ever had in the house. Although she is called Leia, which is pleasing on Star Wars Day…

It would be fascinating to know the proportion of money / average amounts earned by seller level. I’d love to know how much of a difference it really makes.

I’m not implying anything.

However, look how prominently featured “pro” gigs are. They even have their own toggle.

Surely Fiverr likes bigger priced tickets.

In order to become a TRS, you must have made $20,000.00 - the “Pro” badge doesn’t require that because they are “hand vetted”

To me, if you’re a TRS, you should be a “PRO” (That’s another talk, not for now.)

Regardless, hopefully everything is for the better.

I’m not implying anything.

However, look how prominently featured “pro” gigs are. They even have their own toggle.

Surely Fiverr likes bigger priced tickets.

In order to become a TRS, you must have made $20,000.00 - the “Pro” badge doesn’t require that because they are “hand vetted”

To me, if you’re a TRS, you should be a “PRO” (That’s another talk, not for now.)

Regardless, hopefully everything is for the better.

What’s in a badge? That which we call a Pro

By any other word would sell as much;

So Paul would, were he not Pro call’d,

Retain that dear perfection which he owes

Without that title. Paul, doff thy badge,

And for that badge which is no part of thee

Take all myself.

What’s in a badge? That which we call a Pro

By any other word would sell as much;

So Paul would, were he not Pro call’d,

Retain that dear perfection which he owes

Without that title. Paul, doff thy badge,

And for that badge which is no part of thee

Take all myself.

This made me cry. So I did something for you…

image.jpg.d491ba218b19f31fe5c49494bd78625d.jpg

It’s only a matter of time before I get my Pro badge for my photoshopping skills…

^^^^^^

I think he was being sarcastic Paul.

The idea seems to be that by taking away sales from top sellers and high performing sellers, the huge glut of new and low performing sellers will do better. And PRO sellers will be chosen more.

Success brings punishment.

Interesting assumption.

I bet you’re not far off.

Currently, all featured gigs on my homepage are all new sellers with gigs priced at $40, $100, $400. Check yours, I’m curious.

Archived