Can a buyer cancel an order by contacting support without having any negative effect on my rankings and stats?

raff_el

Please I need to know, is it possible for a buyer to cancel an order by contacting support?

Only in some extreme cases. Support usually doesn’t do that

If yes, would that mean an automatic 1 star or how is this usually handled?

When an order is canceled you will not receive any rating that will be visible to buyers, but the buyer that canceled the order will have the option to leave a rating and a feedback for a Fiverr’s internal rating (not visible to buyers).

Please I need to know, is it possible for a buyer to cancel an order by contacting support?

Only in some extreme cases. Support usually doesn’t do that

If yes, would that mean an automatic 1 star or how is this usually handled?

When an order is canceled you will not receive any rating that will be visible to buyers, but the buyer that canceled the order will have the option to leave a rating and a feedback for a Fiverr’s internal rating (not visible to buyers).

Okay, thanks.

I had to open a dispute to mutually cancel an order today, and it was not my fault that the order had to be canceled but the buyer’s.

Okay, thanks.

I had to open a dispute to mutually cancel an order today, and it was not my fault that the order had to be canceled but the buyer’s.

I had to open a dispute to mutually cancel an order today

I’m sorry to hear that. It’s really sad But Fiverr is not for seller they are for buyer only. Don’t be upset go ahead.

I had to open a dispute to mutually cancel an order today

I’m sorry to hear that. It’s really sad But Fiverr is not for seller they are for buyer only. Don’t be upset go ahead.

Fiverr is not for seller they are for buyer only.

Posting nonsense like this does not make the forum any better. Also please use your real picture and not a stock photo. Because, honesty.

image.jpg.ef8b2e8700887139d7b7c554988f6e9d.jpg

Archived