Seller not responding, not canceling the super late order

critic57

The order is super late and I submitted a dispute. But the seller declined it. Now, he’s not responding AT ALL!

I did submit a request to Fiverr customer service, but can anyone tell me if there’s anything I can do to get my money back and teach this seller a lesson?

Update:
CS says this: “We recommend contacting the seller to check on the progress of the order, or use the order resolution center for any issues.”

Update 2:
I was able to cancel the order! As one of the replier said here, if the order is marked VERY LATE, you can cancel it one-sided.

Guest offlinehelpers

The order is super late and I submitted a dispute. But the seller declined it. Now, he’s not responding AT ALL!

I did submit a request to Fiverr customer service, but can anyone tell me if there’s anything I can do to get my money back and teach this seller a lesson?

Update:

CS says this: “We recommend contacting the seller to check on the progress of the order, or use the order resolution center for any issues.”

Update 2:

I was able to cancel the order! As one of the replier said here, if the order is marked VERY LATE, you can cancel it one-sided.

Deleted - OP updated their original post.

Deleted - OP updated their original post.

I guess I’m doomed! I don’t know how long will this linger on!

What do you mean with super late?

See “Order Status” on the help pages:

Late
When an order is marked as Late, the seller missed the expected duration time to deliver. Buyers are entitled to cancel their order if there’s no further response from the seller. If a seller does deliver soon after the order is marked as late, the buyer will be given the chance to request revisions or complete the order and rate their experience accordingly.

Very Late
This means 24 hours have passed since the order is marked as Late. Similar to what’s mentioned above, the buyer is now able to cancel the order within the order page (also using the Resolution Center). When an order is canceled from this status by the buyer, a seller is given a negative rating.

https://buyers.fiverr.com/en/article/order-status

A gig I ordered once got “Very Late”, the seller didn´t react to my messages at all, seemed to have abandoned their account, in the end I could cancel one-sided and got refunded.

“teach this seller a lesson”, by the way, I don´t know, going about it in a professional way most probably is a better plan.

Late

When an order is marked as Late, the seller missed the expected duration time to deliver. Buyers are entitled to cancel their order if there’s no further response from the seller. If a seller does deliver soon after the order is marked as late, the buyer will be given the chance to request revisions or complete the order and rate their experience accordingly.

Very Late

This means 24 hours have passed since the order is marked as Late. Similar to what’s mentioned above, the buyer is now able to cancel the order within the order page (also using the Resolution Center). When an order is canceled from this status by the buyer, a seller is given a negative rating.

A gig I ordered once got “Very Late”, the seller didn´t react to my messages at all, seemed to have abandoned their account, in the end I could cancel one-sided and got refunded.

“teach this seller a lesson”, by the way, I don´t know, going about it in a professional way most probably is a better plan.

I exaggerated my plight. Anyways, yes, the order is Very Late. Could you please tell me how can I “force cancel” it or “cancel it one-sided”? Where are these options?

Thank you for your insight, though.

Late

Very Late

I just canceled the order! YES!

• Lena locked this topic

Archived