How did you spend your First ever money earned from Fiverr..?

dins_cool

My first earnings were spent on other Gigs to help me on improving my web presence, improving myself, my Fiverr’s skills. The last one, I must admit was my best investment as with my 10 bucks, I improved my Gigs and my sales rapidly started to come in. I am now saving all my income in view of replacing my laptop … and I am very close to my target! =D>

• 2 weeks later...

I went shopping… duh! I started saving most of it and have been using it on personal coaching sessions at my gym since those are pretty pricey. My Fiverr money is my “fun” money and is separate from my husband’s. If I buy something with my Fiverr money, I can’t get razzed for wasting it on another pair of shoes, purse, crap, etc.!!

My plan is not to spend any of my fiverr earnings. I am applying everything toward debt until my debt is paid off.

I have most of what I need/want. When my debt is paid off, I will invest in more studio gear, apple computers, microphones, etc. I love production gear.

Aside from spending, I’ll probably be saving a portion too.

I might spend a little on Fiverr gigs from others to improve other things that I am doing online.

I expect to buy some gear between now and my debt getting paid off. I don’t think it will take me forever. lol

In any case, I still plan 100% of my funds to go to pay off my debt. The faster the better.

For real though, I fantasize a little about getting my debt paid off and then no longer having the payment obligation. I’ll be thrilled to have the income when the debt is paid off.

@designhero - I want that retina MBP too!!!. The retina display is amazing on my phone and ipad. If Apple makes a tv with that kind of resolution, I expect I’ll get one of those too. 🙂

A friend called me a gear queer years ago. I love gear. I could drop 20 grand in Guitar Center like nothing in a day were money no object.

Archived