Pending Clearance bug

madyr9228

Um… I have $815 in pending clearance… Just got online and saw I had $0 pending clearance?
What is going on?
Can anyone calm me down before I have a heart attack?

I’ve earned over 21k here and it’s saying it’s less than 1k now… What is going on! 😨

• Like 3

I’m experiencing the same bug. All of my pending clearance funds are gone and my lifetime earnings are all screwed up. I’m assuming it’s just a bug and it will be corrected shortly. I’m going to file a ticket with CS, you may want to do the same.

• Like 3

I’m experiencing the same bug. All of my pending clearance funds are gone and my lifetime earnings are all screwed up. I’m assuming it’s just a bug and it will be corrected shortly. I’m going to file a ticket with CS, you may want to do the same.

Hallelujah. 🙌

Not that there is a bug, but that I am not the only one. I am sending a ticket now.

🍀

Hopefully this will all be figured out soon. I thought i’d been hacked or something and was in a complete panic. :woman_facepalming:

• Like 1

Just had the same thing happen to me too!! I contacted customer support…waiting for response. I think if Fiverr was to set tougher standards for sellers…it would probably be a good idea for them to get their own crap together. My lifetime income is totally messed up too!

• Like 2

Hallelujah. 🙌

Not that there is a bug, but that I am not the only one. I am sending a ticket now.

🍀

Hopefully this will all be figured out soon. I thought i’d been hacked or something and was in a complete panic. :woman_facepalming:

I feel the same way @madyr9228. I was happy when I went to the forum and someone else was having the same issue. I wasn’t happy that there was an issue, just that I wasn’t the only one.

• Like 1

Just had the same thing happen to me too!! I contacted customer support…waiting for response. I think if Fiverr was to set tougher standards for sellers…it would probably be a good idea for them to get their own crap together. My lifetime income is totally messed up too!

I feel like it is going to get fixed then if enough people are sending tickets. I am sure they are aware of it already (hopefully).

I’ve worked so hard this month dealing with both horrible clients and long orders, I don’t want to feel stressed that my work was for nothing! Haha.

I had something not quite the same but related happen. All my funds appear to be there correctly, but when I went to transfer money to my PayPal account, the button is disabled and a hover message says “Withdrawal in Progress”…except I hadn’t put it in! My last transfer was on 18 April and that worked just fine and is all cleared. I sent in a report to CS and am waiting on a response. I’m also waiting on grocery shopping since that’s what I needed the money for 🙂 Also the Direct Deposit button is disabled and the hover message says “Application in process” which is news to me since I never applied! I hope they work all this out and it’s just a bug, not someone hacking into my account (yes, I changed the password right away!)

• 11 months later...

I’m seeing this now!

01%20PM

Why is the figure on the green box different from “available for withdrawal”? They should be the same!

UPDATE! THE PROBLEM WENT AWAY, NOW IT MATCHES.

That happens to me all the time. One time it never got to be the same number after a few days so customer support fixed it. It usually gets to be the same number after about 6 hours.

First the green number updates but it doesn’t transfer into your available funds quickly.

That happens to me all the time. One time it never got to be the same number after a few days so customer support fixed it. It usually gets to be the same number after about 6 hours.

First the green number updates but it doesn’t transfer into your available funds quickly.

Well, it seems the problem went away. Now both numbers are at $120 like they should be.

Usually my transfers are very fast. Sometimes I don’t mind paying PayPal’s 1% fee for immediate transfers as opposed to waiting 1-business day.

• Like 1