Get more impression

monir229

On 4/10/2018 at 4:01 PM, mdkawsaralam123 said:

be active and share your gig in different social networking site which will help you to get more impression and clicks and reviews

This will NOT help him gain more impressions or clicks (clicks and impressions are on-site stats only), but yes, strong, targeted marketing and promoting his services COULD help him gain more reviews – from successfully completed orders.

I really wish people would stop giving advice if they don’t know how Fiverr works. 🙄   

Follow some basic things such as

1. Optimize your Title, description and Tags.
  2. Use Eye catching and purposeful images As thumbnail but don’t make it creepy
  3. Show your best work.
  4. Try to maintain 5 star reviews. Gain some initial orders from your friends family or co-workers.
  5. Share your gig to other social media platform.
  6. Provide grate customer service. make the client feels like they are special and their work is so important for us
  7. Deliver your order faster.
  8. create multiple gig.
  9. Check out and learn from other top level gig
  10. Please choose most demanding niche, do something unique and most important thing is that do something that you real know or expert in it and love to do.

On 4/11/2018 at 3:52 PM, gigabyteservice said:

10. Please choose most demanding niche

No. Don’t try to offer services in the most in-demand category. Use your own advice. Offer services that you love and do well. It does not matter what category that service is in. The moment you try to the play the popularity game with your gig, is the first moment you start to loose sight of the success you set out to achieve.

Fiverr is set up to feature and represent skilled services, not “maybe if I offer something in this popular category, people will like me” gigs. 

• 3 weeks later...

It depends what did you say to them 🙂
It seems that you have trouble with closing. I don’t know how we can help you.

Maybe if you take out the buyer’s name and post the conversation here, we can have a look and see if you missed an opportunity or the buyer simply found someone else.

Hi,

From a couple of the days, I’m noticing that some seller post as a prank in buyer request and some are directly texting to other buyers and sellers also. Even someone texting me too!! hahaha

Please stop texting like this. If I or they complain to fiverr, you’ll be banned!! Do, marketing, I hope it will work & increase your skills.

Thanks.

This is a good tip & request. The bad thing is, none of those desperate sellers will ever read this post. They don’t even know that the BUYER REQUEST section is built as seller community. A user can not see any post in this section until he/she visits this site as a seller which means their posts reach the sellers only.

Hi,

As a professional seller, I always try to give suggestion to my honorable buyers. As a result they becime happy and creates possibility to place order in future!

Yes, you’ve to be professional. You never give all solution as free! But try to solve some issue like - “which theme or platform will be better for my website?”.

I hope you understand. And it’ll help you for getting order in future & it also creates impression & trust on you.

Thanks.

You mean upselling? 🙂

• When you send your initial proposal you present 2-3 options to choose from.
  • If you’re working on a bigger project and there’s an option to upsell then you check in with your buyer and present it to them
  • When you deliver the service you recommend additional services to compliment/upgrade the delivered solution

• 5 months later...

Hello everyone,

This is Monir, vector artist. I’m working for in this sector for more than 4 years! and now i come here to give service to the HINORABLE BUYERS OF FIVERR.

It’s a very good news that, I love to do CARTOON FACE, ILLUSTRATIONS, FACE VECTOR etc. I’ve completed many works in various marketplaces.

In every sector, i found that, Buyers want a perfect design from the designers. But maximum time, designers become fail to deliver the desire designs. The reasons are given below:-

1. Communication gap,
  2. Understanding problem,
  3. Over excitement,
  4. Over confident,
  5. Unable to design,
  6. Lacking of knowledge,
  7. Lack of experiences,
  8. Lack of percevences,
  9. Commitment and finally
  10. Fail to Convince buyers.

If the designers success to overcome these problems, they can bring their success within a short time.

Please knock me if you need to know any information.

Thanks.

Regards,
Monir.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, Thank you for your valuable advice. All of your information is correct. Skill is a main part of any work. That’s why i always believe first you have to acquire skill then you should expect the order. In any business customer satisfaction is one of the main part too. In a word…Customer is the key of your business.

Archived