No new orders ,please help

arms52

Are you reaching out to your target customers? Are you marketing and promoting your gigs to the people who need your services? Orders do not appear randomly. You are going to have to get out there into the world and promote your gigs/services to the people that need them.

Fiverr is not a get-rich-quick website. You are going to have to work hard to earn your sales.

Are you reaching out to your target customers? Are you marketing and promoting your gigs to the people who need your services? Orders do not appear randomly. You are going to have to get out there into the world and promote your gigs/services to the people that need them.

Fiverr is not a get-rich-quick website. You are going to have to work hard to earn your sales.

how do I promote my gigs ,I dont owe a website or a blog I just have ordinary facebook account and other social media accounts

how do I promote my gigs ,I dont owe a website or a blog I just have ordinary facebook account and other social media accounts

Conduct a search online for “how to market my business”, and you will find plenty of articles to inspire you.

Archived