How to add review+image in my gigs image?

arfanmiah

Once you deliver work you can add an image that image will be show on your portfolio (in case your option is ticked). Also client have the option to not show the image when leaving you a review.

do i have to add the image while delivering ? i have already send my delivery. if there any way i can add the image now ? and is my portfolio enabled ?

portfolio.png.1b72886ce17477c49a42c768ecef3f9f.png

do i have to add the image while delivering ? i have already send my delivery. if there any way i can add the image now ? and is my portfolio enabled ?

1 - To check if your portfolio is enabled you go to your gigs page and click on the arrow on your right and there should have there LIVE PORTFOLIO ON.

2 - If your buyer didn’t mark the order as complete yet you can deliver work again and attach the image. If the order is already marked as complete then there is no way to attach the image.

1 - To check if your portfolio is enabled you go to your gigs page and click on the arrow on your right and there should have there LIVE PORTFOLIO ON.

2 - If your buyer didn’t mark the order as complete yet you can deliver work again and attach the image. If the order is already marked as complete then there is no way to attach the image.

got it ! thank you 😃

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived