Sellers & Buyers - Are You Having a More Valuable Fiverr Experience?

cyaxrex

poll2  

12 members have voted

1. 1. poll2

• I am a buyer and I feel my Fiverr experience has improved over the past 12-months
    • I am a buyer and I feel my Fiverr experience has become a little more negative over the past 12-months

Well, that just ruined my Monday. I just received a single question survey regarding pay per click advertising on Fiverr. Basically, would you pay for clicks on your gigs to get more Fiverr exposure? (That’s not exactly how it was worded but the basic gist of it).

Needless to say, I said no. I don’t really want to go into all the details why not but there are many.

However, I now want to run my own survey. Specifically, one which asks that with the many changes to Fiverr over the past 12-months, have you as a buyer or seller actually benefited?

Changes like the St Levels business come around and everyone either jumps about singing about how amazing and wise Fiverr is, or they moan. What I want to know, though, is how have changes actually affected you as a buyer or seller?

As a seller, are you now making more precious sells? Are you feeling like life on Fiverr has got easier and more rewarding over the past 12-months? Or have sales declined and do you now start the day with a high-level of stress?

Conversely, as a buyer, do you now find it easier to order on Fiverr now that pesky shopping cart has been removed and things like the search have been shaken up? Much more importantly, has the quality of the work which you have recieved/the sellers you have found to work with increased?

• I am a seller and I feel my Fiverr experience has improved over the past 12-months
  • I am a seller and I feel my Fiverr experience has suffered over the past 12-months

0voters

• I am a buyer and I feel my Fiverr experience has improved over the past 12-months
  • I am a buyer and I feel my Fiverr experience has become a little more negative over the past 12-months

0voters

Archived