I waited at the door and it opened after a year

photofiverr

My story is boring but I hope you will like it.

I joined Fiverr 2years back and waited for any orders…1month(no order) 2nd month and so till 10…I forgot about it when suddenly a buyer knocked my gig with a $5.

I am a graphics designer and I got my first job on Fiverr so I worked really hard(Still I do that… 😉 ) and made him happy. He gave me 10 orders all in queue with 10 feedback. This was enough for the push and I got few orders weekly. if you are not aware then I must say its tough to beat competition on fiverr if you are newbie…But I got it and I made it…I have some other business so I work on fiverr as Part time. But still I love to work here…When I was on leave for a week or two I got lots of order and Just delivered them whole day…Fiverr gave me a new stand…An online reputation…and obviously $$$$s… I just felt good and I enjoyed everytime I worked here… I am still working here and thats all… Thanks for getting bored… 😉

Reply to @oldbittygrandma:Thanks a lot… I think there are many out there with same story… It just came deep from my heart and so it became inspiring…I guess… I have seen your gigs they are awesome and you have really inspired a lot of people including me… And congrats for being a super seller and thank you for all those inspiring videos that you have made to help others… 🙂

Archived