Be real: How do I get my first order?

zeus777

Couldn’t agree more. I kept seeing people recommending sellers to be online 24 hours or promote on social media like there’s no tomorrow.

But…

The most important thing is to improve your gig first. If your gig title is bad, the image is bad, description is bad, you won’t get any sales.

Personally I think I can write a good sales copy myself. But because English is not my first language, I still plan to hire an editor later. I think it’s just so important to get it right to have any edge you can over your competitors.

This is not as easy as create a gig then the buyers will come (may be that worked in the early days). If they come only to see how bad the gig is, they will click next.

• Like 17

Look up tips in the search bar on this forum.

I’ve only been on this forum for a month and I’ve already realised that there seem to be threads like these on a daily basis. I’m not trying to be blunt, but you’re likely to find any information people would leave you here already answered in another similar forum post.

I wrote something in a similar thread to the one you’ve written a little while ago that you might find helpful:

Welcome to fiverr, and good luck with your orders/future here on…

• Like 8