New Dashboard layout, your opinion's?

davidstudio

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think i am going to frustrated … the very creepy update that I’ve ever seen

many are frustrated and many are happy too. After all that’s not your own website. They are not going to do, what u do like 🙂

it’s simple thing. if you can’t accept and frustrated, you have best option to leave them 🙂

ery shitty update

don’t abuse them

many are frustrated and many are happy too. After all that’s not your own website. They are not going to do, what u do like 🙂

it’s simple thing. if you can’t accept and frustrated, you have best option to leave them 🙂

ery shitty update

don’t abuse them

i am not abusing them… ! everyone share her/his feelings on forum… !

New layout is not that good. Now it’s just a more complicated “manage sales” page with useless details. Adding individual order details to the todo list is not doing any good for the productivity.

In the Real world - When do disaster come - People do start to leave that disaster place - why you’re living?

My only issue here is… “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.”
I don’t remember anyone having problems or troubles with it, so why change something that was working so well?

However, mine looks completely different than yours. I see you posted this on April 29th, I was on this morning and up until this evening it was the original for me.

newdash.thumb.PNG.95fa91aefaa10522708397c698f63190.PNG

I hate the new layout. I have trouble with my eyes. I can barely see the deadline now. I preferred the old layout where the deadline was prominent. Why would I want to look at a photo of my gig? I don’t need to look at photos of my buyers either. What a bad interface.

• Like 1

Seems like a cost cutting strategy on the expense of user experience … probably the dashboard never matters to our sellers as much as the money we can make. As long as Fiverr can bring in more buyers and make sellers richer every day … everything else should be fine - guess this is what Fiverr thinks 😂

• Like 1

So, I contacted support and got the generic response I expected.

“Thank you for your feedback. Your comments have been noted with our Product Developers.”

Looks like we’re stuck with this sad excuse of a site design for good.

I’ll create a list:

1. It’s too big visually.
  2. The default shouldn’t be “All Orders” it should be “In Progress.” This makes it confusing and cluttered for people who have already turned in tons of jobs and see all the finished work below.
  3. The finished work should not, under any circumstances, show a “Days Late” on a turn in because that buyer didn’t leave a review. It’s unsettling and is NOT actually late. That creates a negative connotation that doesn’t exist.
  4. “We recommend you deliver early, so there’s enough time for revisions.” This is illogical and has no bearing on delivery, unless you’re now punishing sellers because buyers drag out revision times. It should be removed.

While we’re at it, you’ve made the inbox messaging system a complete mess as well, especially considering you dock sellers from not responding quickly enough. You use Response Time as a metric, but the only way to see if you need to respond to someone is if there’s a TINY clock next to the response? Which, by the way, disappears if you click on the message but haven’t said something. This is beyond awful and is going to cause more sellers’ responses times to drop because they click it and aren’t able to leave a message on the fly.

Can’t agree more! Want to add about Response Time)) There is no way for me to answer straightforward it I’m contacted by someone from another time zone, like US. As we have huge time difference.

Hi levinewman,

My name is Snir, and I’m a product manager @ fiverr.

Can you please be more precise? What is so awful? What should be changed in order to make it better?

Thanks!

Hi Snir, I’m a product manager living in Tel Aviv, as well as a TRS on Fiverr with several years’ experience on the platform. I’d be happy to come by the office (I live a few blocks away) and discuss my frustrations with the dashboard redesign, which I just received recently. Normally I love new designs and layouts, but this one is missing the mark for a variety of different reasons - some of which are not the fault of the dashboard itself, but rather highlighting other issues on the platform. I’d be happy to discuss more offline!

• Like 1

Hi Snir, I’m a product manager living in Tel Aviv, as well as a TRS on Fiverr with several years’ experience on the platform. I’d be happy to come by the office (I live a few blocks away) and discuss my frustrations with the dashboard redesign, which I just received recently. Normally I love new designs and layouts, but this one is missing the mark for a variety of different reasons - some of which are not the fault of the dashboard itself, but rather highlighting other issues on the platform. I’d be happy to discuss more offline!

I would love to hear more if something like this happens 😃

• 4 months later...