There should be an option in order cancellation the buyer is a scam

joinusama

As you’ve been told, it’s not really a scam.

If you believe that it is a scam, the proper thing to do is to report it to Customer Support.

As I have showed you already a proof that he has been accepted that he is a scam then why you don’t believe is there anything left behind to prove him a scam

As I have showed you already a proof that he has been accepted that he is a scam then why you don’t believe is there anything left behind to prove him a scam

A buyer accepting a mutual cancellation doesn’t mean that he considers himself a scammer. Would you have preferred it if he refused to accept the cancellation, tried to force you to deliver all the work he requested, and reported you to Customer Support for not doing what you promised to do (by sending him an offer)?

Anyway, it’s Customer Support you should convince that the buyer is a scammer. They’re the only ones who can take any action against him (if they agree with your opinion).

So to make this short…

1. Buyer post request for a job in buyer request.
  2. OP sends him custom offer.
  3. Buyer accepts it.
  4. OP thinks buyer is scammer because buyer accepted offer.
  5. OP send cancellation request to buyer.
  6. Buyer accepts it.
  7. OP thinks even more now that buyer is scammer because he/she accepted cancellation.

So OP made mistake and blaming buyer… And when we all are trying to explain to him, he doesn’t want to listen.

I will just say one thing. What will happen when you will meet real scammer? Or even when you get paypal dispute after big order? Consider yourself lucky this time that you didn’t worked for nothing.

And ask yourself as a buyer, if you post request and someone offers you $5 for that, would you accept it?

Good luck! I hope you resolve the problem soon!

This is a cheapskate buyer can not call him as a scammer. Lol… This is so funny!

Calling other users a derogatory name is not allowed.

You may wish to read the forum rules:

Forum Rules - Updated 2017All users should read and understand the forum rules before posting. If you do not understand the rules, contact Customer Support. Users who post on the forum have implied agreement with the rules. It is assumed all users have read these rules and users who do not follow the rules may have forum accounts restricted with or without warning. This forum was created to provide a home for our Fiverr community. The forum is moderated. 1.) When starting a new discussion…

This is a cheapskate buyer can not call him as a scammer. Lol… This is so funny!

Calling other users a derogatory name is not allowed.

You may wish to read the forum rules:

Forum Rules - Updated 2017All users should read and understand the forum rules before posting. If you do not understand the rules, contact Customer Support. Users who post on the forum have implied agreement with the rules. It is assumed all users have read these rules and users who do not follow the rules may have forum accounts restricted with or without warning. This forum was created to provide a home for our Fiverr community. The forum is moderated. 1.) When starting a new discussion…

Okay! I’m terribly sorry about not reading all the rules listed on this forum. Will never do it again! So sorry!

Archived