How to Grow your Profile or GIG's for New Users

I am new here working on fiverr.I need help.Can somebody tell me how to quickly grow your profile or gigs ?
I am professional graphic designer with 3 years of experince in industry.
… I am a professionally trained by the very best Fiverr super seller trainer.
ANNABEL

I am new here working on fiverr.I need help.Can somebody tell me how to quickly grow your profile or gigs ?

ANNABEL

Can somebody tell me how to quickly grow your profile or gigs ?

No, we cannot, because success is not likely to happen quickly. It could take months before you are successful here. I don’t say this to discourage you, but rather to remind you to think realistically. Fiverr is not a get-rich-quick website.

Guest kawsaradi

be patience,wait fiverr will give you chance,grow up your professional skills ,send requests,which you think you are able to do.myself have been waiting for more than 6 months

I’m still waiting 😒

ANNABEL

I am a professionally trained by the very best Fiverr super seller trainer

Why didn’t they tell you how to market your gig?

There is no speed hack on fiverr. You have to do all things that help promote your gigs and increase the impression. Without using these tools you can’t grow up. To get orders you can use gold mine “Buyers Requests” section. Most importantly here are so many threads on this platform you can roam around and gather knowledge of promoting your service.

I have created a very detailed post about how to optimize your gig to generate more sales.

You can check this link and feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Hi, Thanks everyone for watching this post. I just want to share some tips for the new sellers so that they may have better experience using fiverr. TIP1: Use relevant Tags, Titles and also make sure to use your primary keywords in the first paragraph of your gig description. TIP2: Use high quality image for your gig thumbnail. The minimum size for the gig thumbnail is 550x370 but make sure to use this size 1000x673 or more for better quality image. TIP3: Always share your gig on social Medi…

Archived