I'm new to Fiverr. How to I get my first order? :) :)

moinahmed656

Why girls get all the attention ? 😦

Mod Note: This post was flagged as inappropriate even after the thread was closed. The flag was accepted and the OP received notice. The post has been unhidden to allow others to see the comments, but the thread will also remain closed.

Mod Note: This post was flagged as inappropriate even after the thread was closed. The flag was accepted and the OP received notice. The post has been unhidden to allow others to see the comments, but the thread will also remain closed.

I do not appreciate your sexist comment. 🤨

😑 Oh my… ******************** all people here are treated equally I think). I suggest that you don’t make sexists statements like that again around here, it’s not really nice. And also, look, you are not a girl and got all the attention now…

Mod Note: Lightly edited to remain on topic.

No idea.

Why do you use a picture of a girl showing off her cleavage to promote a ‘coming soon’ page design gig?

Why do you use a picture of a girl showing off her cleavage

The plot thickens. 😯

His ridiculous comment totally lost him potential female clientele. If I were looking for the services he was offering, I’d skip him over due to his comment.

No idea.

Why do you use a picture of a girl showing off her cleavage to promote a ‘coming soon’ page design gig?

😀

Probably, to get an answer to his question. 🤐

Archived