20 days gone on fiverr, But still not getting order.. :(

afsha_2402

How to do marketing of my gig…plz reply

Hello there again! Thank you very much for reading this “discussion/thread”. My name is Max “MaxTheMarketer” K and I have been here for about 2+ years now and I have my third tip that I would like to share with you, which has helped me tremendously in dealing with certain buyers and so forth! ^^, This tip has already been posted by someone else (do not remember name, sorry for that) I think, so this will be my perspective on it! My #3 Tip To Your For Success On Fiverr Is: PAT…

Hello Dear, we are also sellers like you. We can’t help you to sell your service. Take sometimes and use the search button you will find lots of valuable information in this forum take some note make a plan implement those tips on your gig. I’m sure you will find a way to sell your service. Best wishes for you.

Hello Dear, we are also sellers like you. We can’t help you to sell your service. Take sometimes and use the search button you will find lots of valuable information in this forum take some note make a plan implement those tips on your gig. I’m sure you will find a way to sell your service. Best wishes for you.

1651293681_images(1).jpg.689aaad6132739f5f0a363feac8605d2.jpg

Archived