More view but not click why?

asraf_dowla

yesterday I did one gig marketing to social media. But today morning I saw this gig performance 241 views but click only one. Now my question is where are come from this viewers without click? Which very effective for you gig raiking view or click?

yesterday I did one gig marketing to social media. But today morning I saw this gig performance 241 views but click only one. Now my question is where are come from this viewers without click? Which very effective for you gig raiking view or click?

Clicks are only registered on Fiverr when someone clicks on your gig from either the search results, or your gig’s category page. There is no other way to gain a click.

If you had only one click, then that means only one person clicked on your gig image from the search results. If you had 241 views, 1 of those views would have been the person who clicked on your gig from the on-Fiverr search results (because a click is also a view). The remaining 240 views came from elsewhere – in this case, most likely from your social media marketing. So, congrats, you brought in 240 views from social media (although, that doesn’t mean that 240 individual people visited your gig from the social media links, it just means that your gig was loaded 240 times, as a result of that traffic).

Now, the best mark of success is… how many orders did you gain today (as a result of that social media traffic)?

Clicks are only registered on Fiverr when someone clicks on your gig from either the search results, or your gig’s category page. There is no other way to gain a click.

If you had only one click, then that means only one person clicked on your gig image from the search results. If you had 241 views, 1 of those views would have been the person who clicked on your gig from the on-Fiverr search results (because a click is also a view). The remaining 240 views came from elsewhere – in this case, most likely from your social media marketing. So, congrats, you brought in 240 views from social media (although, that doesn’t mean that 240 individual people visited your gig from the social media links, it just means that your gig was loaded 240 times, as a result of that traffic).

Now, the best mark of success is… how many orders did you gain today (as a result of that social media traffic)?

I have no order today. How can I promote my gig on fiverr? Thanks for your information.

My account link: www.fiverr.com/asraf_dowla

I have also faced the same problem i have a huge view from social media but low click as well as i have no order 😦 I feel so helpless now … Working very hard for this social media traffic but still didnot get single order 😦

Archived