It is possible to get automatically order from buyer without sending the request on fiverr?

gori23

If your gig offers something that’s in demand and stands out against other gigs offering the same in some way, sure, why not.

Some buyers use Buyer Requests, some just browse gigs. If your gig catches a buyer’s eye, and they click, and description, profile etc. inspire them, they might order or message you to talk about a custom order.

thanks respected miiila , you can see my profile ang gigs https://www.fiverr.com/gori23

Please keep in mind that self-promotion is only allowed in My Fiverr Gigs; anywhere else on the forum, it’s considered spam, and flagged as such.

As for your question, the majority of orders usually come from buyers who browse through gigs and purchase what they need, not through requests.

Well I guess catwriter is right, but I think alternatively, you could edit your post title to move it to “Improve my GIG”, then you can get tips from people who look at your gigs to tell you what they think about them.
My bad, I thought we were in IMG category when I read the post, forgot to look at the category again.

Well I guess catwriter is right, but I think alternatively, you could edit your post title to move it to “Improve my GIG”, then you can get tips from people who look at your gigs to tell you what they think about them.

My bad, I thought we were in IMG category when I read the post, forgot to look at the category again.

Either that, or he could create a new topic in Improve My Gig, and receive answers from everyone willing to take a look and advise him. 🙂

Archived