So I want to be a Seller

iamnotjerry

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I am up and will be editing to include a video of the site, pictures of bands I have taken and a list of those national acts I have covered. Some bands only gave me permission to post their photos on my site so I can not include them. I posted on Twitter, FB and from there it will travel to others who follow me. This could really help bands out who do not have access to a dot com, as well as give the site more visibility. But I cannot put the site address in the description, correct? Thank you everyone for the suggestions.

Well I am up and will be editing to include a video of the site, pictures of bands I have taken and a list of those national acts I have covered. Some bands only gave me permission to post their photos on my site so I can not include them. I posted on Twitter, FB and from there it will travel to others who follow me. This could really help bands out who do not have access to a dot com, as well as give the site more visibility. But I cannot put the site address in the description, correct? Thank you everyone for the suggestions.

Reply to @madmoo: Thank you kindly. This may just the exposure I needed. Concert photography is a very tough genre and I have gone to doing more promotional things on my website of the same name which I cannot link. Most bands do not have any funds for a full promotion, but here they can send me photos, bio or review and I can create a post for them for $5, how cool is that? Like your work BTW…

Reply to @madmoo: Thank you kindly. This may just the exposure I needed. Concert photography is a very tough genre and I have gone to doing more promotional things on my website of the same name which I cannot link. Most bands do not have any funds for a full promotion, but here they can send me photos, bio or review and I can create a post for them for $5, how cool is that? Like your work BTW…

Archived