Opinions from Sellers Please? How about this idea for working with buyers?

hotwebideas

Guest integritymedia

Reply to @hotwebideas:

I think Fiverr operations are automated to a great extent. In an instance where a seller doesn’t deliver in time, it triggers the system. It offers a refund process. But if the clock didn’t start running until the seller clicks “Accept Order”, a non-responsive seller wouldn’t be identified by the system as easily. Instead, there would be more buyers contacting live customer service for help. Unless they wanted to program in a deadline for accepting or declining orders?

I’m sure you’re right about it more often being the buyer that doesn’t respond. It’s hard to understand why buyers spend time to search Fiverr, find the perfect offer, pay for it…then disappear. 🙂

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tn5rr2012

One thing I have found from my day job is you don’t want to give a client too many choices because then they get confused. Heck they get confused enough here on FIVERR with the current layout. I don’t have a problem with requesting a cancellation from Customer Support if need be

Guest tn5rr2012

One thing I have found from my day job is you don’t want to give a client too many choices because then they get confused. Heck they get confused enough here on FIVERR with the current layout. I don’t have a problem with requesting a cancellation from Customer Support if need be

Guest tn5rr2012

Guest tn5rr2012

Guest tn5rr2012

Archived