Opinions from Sellers Please? How about this idea for working with buyers?

hotwebideas

I still see a lot of sellers complaining on the forum about buyers who do not read gig descriptions and then order something that is totally out of scope of the Fiverr project.

Here is an easy solution that I am proposing:

When sellers create or edit a gig, they will have the option of turning on the “Accept Order” and a “Decline Order” button. This will force buyers to send a message about the gig to the seller and then the seller can press the appropriate button and action. The clock starts running if the seller selects the “Accept Order” action.

This is only an option. Sellers would not have to check this option and can also set an automatic order as usual.

What do you think?

Bruce

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
oldbittygrandma said: However, having this kind of button would be for me, as a buyer, a major turnoff. I'm the buyer. Don't put something in my way that would make me more inclined to say "no".

That's not a problem. You are a superseller and that status is hard to come by for most sellers, so I realize that you know what you are talking about. Everyone runs their business their way and you have a big grip on Fiverr, so any time you disagree with my ideas, I want to know. You won't get arguments from me. I won't tell you to say you've slept with 2,000 men either, but now that you mentioned it, I am curious if any of your buyers requested that. LOL

Most of my suggestions are for what I see from other sellers, but I am also just one person.

oldbittygrandma said: However, having this kind of button would be for me, as a buyer, a major turnoff. I'm the buyer. Don't put something in my way that would make me more inclined to say "no".

That's not a problem. You are a superseller and that status is hard to come by for most sellers, so I realize that you know what you are talking about. Everyone runs their business their way and you have a big grip on Fiverr, so any time you disagree with my ideas, I want to know. You won't get arguments from me. I won't tell you to say you've slept with 2,000 men either, but now that you mentioned it, I am curious if any of your buyers requested that. LOL

Most of my suggestions are for what I see from other sellers, but I am also just one person.

Archived