What are Gigs and why are people concerned about sales?

derikwilson

I am confused. I thought this was a dream interpretation site. People are talking here like they are marketers trying to basically fraud for sales. What’s the deal?

I am confused. I thought this was a dream interpretation site.

Fiverr is a freelance services website. You might find a seller or two that offers paid services to interpret your dreams, but I can assure you, Fiverr itself is not a dream interpretation site.

People are talking here like they are marketers trying to basically fraud for sales. What’s the deal?

Freelancers do need to be marketers as well if they wish to succeed, however, marketing one’s services does not make someone a fraud.

Fiverr is a freelance services website. You might find a seller or two that offers paid services to interpret your dreams, but I can assure you, Fiverr itself is not a dream interpretation site.

People are talking here like they are marketers trying to basically fraud for sales. What’s the deal?

Freelancers do need to be marketers as well if they wish to succeed, however, marketing one’s services does not make someone a fraud.

Ah thanks for the clarification.

Wait what!? This isn’t a dream interpretation site!!??

My life has been a lie! 😱

Archived