Paypal withdrawal button not active

raff_el

Hello,

I have a few buck in my fiverr account as cleared revenue and I thought I could place withdrawal onto Paypal today.

I tried to but noticed that the PayPal button on my account was no longer active, however each time I tried clicking it I got a ‘withdrawal in progress’ response.

Screenshot_2018-04-24-18-51-47.thumb.png.cb9c94da6b1dffa39153d6a887c16f47.png

Furthermore, I looked into my already withdrawn funds, and it seems like the last withdrawal of $161 which i did on March 26th hasn’t been updated on the system as completed. Perhaps that could be the cause?

Screenshot_2018-04-24-18-52-37.thumb.png.463146e89b47009c98508fd2b02c30c5.png

I have tried to reach out to CS but no response yet.

Has anyone ever experienced such? What’s the possible solution?

Thanks.

• Like 1

Yes, I got the link after I filled in my PayPal account. And I did click it. Do you think I should click on the link again?

Did you get the message in your email: Your withdrawal was successful! You can click the link again but it probably won’t help.

This is a bug that some people have reported lately so it’s best to contact customer support. Please let us know how this goes!

• Like 1

Did you get the message in your email: Your withdrawal was successful! You can click the link again but it probably won’t help.

This is a bug that some people have reported lately so it’s best to contact customer support. Please let us know how this goes!

No, I didn’t get any of such email.

Thanks a lot, I have contacted them and it just takes forever for them to respond.

I needed the money to fix myself up, but I guess I’m left without a choice than to wait on their response.

• Like 1

Is your Paypal account verified yet? Is it working yet? Did you change the email on fiverr to the new Paypal email?

The PayPal account is verified and working. Yes, I did change email on fiverr to the new PayPal email and I was notified that my withdrawal would be pasued for 24hours for security reasons… But that was 4 days ago

The PayPal account is verified and working. Yes, I did change email on fiverr to the new PayPal email and I was notified that my withdrawal would be pasued for 24hours for security reasons… But that was 4 days ago

Oh I see. Then it has to be a bug, which a few others have mentioned. I hope you get this straightened out soon!

• Like 1